FACILITATOR - MyQuest - QUEST ALLIANCE
If you feel passionately about the need for positive change in the education and employability development space in India, and are excited about the potential for technology as an enabler for bringing about some of these changes, then we have an interesting opportunity for you.
About QUEST Alliance
Quest Alliance is a non-profit trust working to bridge the education and skills divide by enabling self-learning for young people aged 10-35 years. Quest designs scalable and replicable solutions across three programs: Anandshala that works to create joyful schools, MyQuest that focuses on career development for youth and Quest 2 Learn that curates and disseminates knowledge. Quest is fuelled by research, strengthened by partnerships and driven by innovation and technology.
MyQuestís objective is to provide a holistic development platform for young people as well as provide a lifelong, continuous learning opportunity to disadvantaged youth. We use content, pedagogy and technology, to drive the delivery of teaching and learning. Through our signature blended learning approach we develop critical life-work skills that are critical for success in the 21st??century. Our curriculum includes media elements like games, videos, audio and visuals as well as use of dictionaries for vernacular translations.
Over the last 5 years we have reached more than 100,000 youth and endeavour to reach the next 100,000 till 2018. QUEST has partnered with some leading CSRs in the skills development space and has catalysed the investment of more than Rs. 100 million towards projects for various partner organizations.
Scope of Work Ė MY QUEST Facilitator
* Work with I.T.Is and/or Polytechnic Colleges:
1. Youíll be attached to 2-3 institutes where your role will be to take Employability Skills and Career Development sessions and prepare students for a bright career.
2. The trainings would be conducted using QUEST Allianceís blended learning curricula (which includes industry interfacing activities and project work
* Organize placement events at the institute (with the help of other team members from QUEST) to connect students with employers and work opportunities.
* Facilitate data collection and document success stories of students (minimum 10 stories in a year).
* Develop a network of employers who can provide industry exposure to students through guest lectures, industry visits.
* A Bachelorís or Masterís degree in any discipline
* 1-2 years of work experience preferably in the Vocational Training sector is preferred but not mandatory
* Fluency in spoken and written English as well as Kannada is Must
* Good communication skills
* Ability to train youth and youth facilitators
* Proficient in MS Office tools and Internet
* Candidate should be flexible, self-motivated, enthusiastic, and an energetic team player
Job location?: Bangalore
The last date to apply is 30th May 2018.?The interested candidates fill Quest Alliance standardjob application form which is given here.
No C.Vs will be entertained.
Women candidates are encouraged to apply!
Due to the enormity of applications received , Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted!
We look forward to your application!
Our Work Culture:
We are a diverse and energetic work place with lots going on! Our office environment is relaxed, friendly and stresses more on achieving targets than following a dress code!
At QUEST you will get the opportunity to apply your skills and contribute to addressing issues around education and skills training. The organization would give you the space to learn and grow in a fun and engaging environment. We have an eclectic group of people working at QUEST drawn from diverse disciplines including Education, Technology, Design, Youth Development and Business.
Office @ Quest Alliance - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5C5R-b_GRaA&feature=youtu.be
Annual Retreat - ?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyEZc-ZZHns
Quest Alliance is a non-governmental organization established in 2008. The registration number of the organization is: BNG(U)-VRT-4-00187-2008-09?(20-10-2008). The organization is operational in Karnataka, India. Quest Alliance works in the area of Education & Literacy, Information & Communication Technology (ICT) , Labour & Employment, etc. The NGO works towards the promotion of sustainable development.