Job Purpose: To accomplish all finance related works and support the director and program team in project management in compiling reports, filing documents and petty cash.
Roles and Responsibilities -
1. Prepare and maintain project account files and documents
2. Manage bank and cash transactions
3. Checking and Verification of all Bills and Vouchers
4. Disbursement of staff salary
5. Prepare quarterly TDS return
6. Follow up on the advance with all the staff.
7. Cash & Bank reconciliation
8. Ensure that all the payments are properly documented and make sure that the bills are paid on time
9. Liaise with finance staff of donor.
10. Prepare monthly office budget
11. Review and assessment of Ledger accounts
12. Monitor the fund flow incoming and outgoing
13. Coordination with charted accountant for yearly auditing purpose, assist in internal and external audits
* Support in financial issues for decision making for any project
* Support staff to maintain the statement according to format
* Travel to the project areas whenever necessary
* Any other task assign by the Director
* Proficiency in Tally Accounting software
* Good negotiation, coordination and communication skills
* Good organization, planning and reporting skills with computer competency
* Ability to work sensitively with all stakeholders
* Should be a team player and worked in a competitive and professional environment.
* Bachelors degree in commerce with computer literacy
* At least 2 years experience of working in social sector
Job Email id: email@example.com
Vani Sanstha is a non-governmental organization established in 1989?. The registration number of the organization is: 332/Jaipur/1989-90?(25-11-1989)?. The organization is operational in Rajasthan, India. Vani Sanstha works in the area of Animal Husbandry, Dairying & Fisheries, Animal Welfare, Children, Dalit Welfare, Disaster Management, Education & Literacy, Environment and natural resource management, Health & Nutrition, HIV/AIDS, Land Resources, Micro Finance (SHGs), Micro Small & Medium Enterprises, Panchayati Raj, Rural Development & Poverty Alleviation, Water and Sanitation, Womens Development & Empowerment, etc. The NGO works towards the promotion of sustainable development.