Position: District Mobilization Coordinator (DMC)
Reporting Line: Program Manager
Location: Uttar Pradesh (Moradabad)
About Project Concern International:
PCI initiated operations in India in 1997 and maintains a diverse portfolio of education and development programming in both urban and rural regions, focusing on the most marginalized and hard-to-reach populations with an emphasis on women of reproductive age. The PCI-India country strategic plan 2016 - 2020 envisages consolidating
the ongoing programs and growing into new thematic areas such as education on adolescent health, gender, WASH and urban health
About Core Group Polio Project:
PCI in partnership with CORE group implementing core group polio in Uttar Pradesh, for more than a decade. Currently, PCI is working in twenty-four blocks/ planning units of Uttar Pradesh’s five districts: Muzaffarnagar, Meerut, Moradabad, Sambhal and Shamli reaching out to over four million populations through local NGO partners Jan Kalyan Samiti and Society for All Round Development. These districts of western Uttar Pradesh (UP) are considered as one of the most challenging polio eradication grounds in the world. A total of 279 high-risk areas (HRA) fall under PCI’s area of intervention, of which 279 are covered through community mobilization coordinators (CMC), a grass roots-level worker of the Polio Eradication Initiative (PEI.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
* Building partnership with health, WHO, UNICEF, ICDS, education and local administration.
* Capacity building of local staff such as Community Mobilization Coordinators (CMCs)/ Block Mobilization Coordinators (BMCs).
* Field visit and monitoring of Pre and Post SIA activities.
* Develop detail implementation plan and ensure execution of the activities
* Reporting and documentation such as monthly, quarterly and annual reports, case studies etc.
* Financial management of the field expenses.
Qualifications and Experience
* Post-graduation in social sciences, public health or any other relevant field.
* Five to seven year of experience in the relevant field.
* Good interpersonal skills and ability to work in a diverse team.
* Good oral and written communication in English.
* Highly organized and able to handle multiple tasks.
* Good computer literacy
* Basic Understanding of NGO and NGO Management
All applicants to send their updated resumes along with cover note, current & expected CTC to email@example.com by 14th May 2018 with the position name on the subject line.
PCI India is an equal opportunity provider. Due to heavy inflow of resumes, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org