Job Advertisement for Treatment Coordinator
Position title: Treatment Coordinator
Number of position: 58
Location: Delhi (56 positions) and Gurgaon (05 position)
TB Alert India (TBAI) is a not for profit organisation working with a vision to make India free from TB. It has a strong presence in Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Tamilanadu and Delhi. All projects of TBAI aim at supplementing the Revised National TB Control Program (RNTCP), mobilizing, and linking local communities in fighting against TB.
TB Alert India is selected as Sub-Recipient by William J. Clinton Foundation to implement ?JEET? (Joint Efforts for Eliminating TB) project in Delhi and Gurgaon in India. The JEET project aims to set-up effective and sustainable structures to strengthen existing systems and seamlessly extend quality of TB care to patients seeking care in private sector.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Provide health education and counselling to the patients and family members registered with the project.
* Conduct follow-up visits / calls to patients for tracking adherence on regular intervals after treatment initiation.
* Record treatment adherence on a monthly basis and treatment outcome at the end of treatment.
* Coordinate with all concerned to ensure that all contacts of sputum positive patients are screened for TB
* Provide information on social support/security schemes for which patients are eligible.
* Coordinate with government officials and departments to ensure social support and schemes for TB patients
* Implementation and management support for partnerships with private partners at district and sub-district level.
* Conducting workshops /meetings for improving involvement of private partners in RNTCP.
* Maintain the TB register, incorporating required information with respect to all cases diagnosed in the district.
* Ensure the quality of services provided in order to achieve the programme objectives in assigned areas
* Facilitate organizing patient provider interaction meetings and community meetings.
* Establish liaison with public and private providers (dispensaries / hospitals) to promote compliances with national norms, facilitate referral and ensure registration and notification.
* Ensure that all other data, information and reports demanded from time to time are collected, compiled and delivered promptly to donor and TBAI as per the given deadlines.
* Periodically review the performance of the district and provide regular feedback and support to increase program efficiency.
* Coordinate and collaborate in the districts for effective programme reporting.
* Compile the monthly programme reports, claims, and send it to the PR HQ.
* Organize the records of the programme in a systematic way to facilitate easy retrieval.
* Conduct supportive supervisory visits.
* Documentation of best practices of public private partnerships
Qualification and Experience: Bachelors? degree, desirable Social work/ Social Sciences/ Sociology/ Psychology from a recognized institution. 2-3 years of experience the relevant field. Working experience in TB program, GFTAM projects or Public and Private Partnerships / Health projects /program
* Excellent counseling skills
* Interpersonal skills
* Network and Liaison Skills
* Documentation and report writing skills
* Excellent Verbal and written communication skills in English & Local language.
* Good working knowledge in basic computer applications.
* Ability to travel extensively within the project area.
Remuneration for respective position is INR. 15,000/- to 20,000/- CTC (Travel and Mobile allowances additional)
Interested candidates please send their updated resume along with the current salary, expected salary & Notice period required to join to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 17th May?2018. Please mention ?Application for Post of Treatment Coordinator? in the subject line along with preferred location.
Job Email id: email@example.com