|Industry Type : Accounts ,HR ,Management ,Finance Jobs,NGOs Jobs
||No. of Openings : 1
|Job Role : Project Executive - Self Help Collective/Livelihood
||Total Experience : 2-3 years
|Job Location : Bihar,Chhattisgarh,Rajasthan,Tamil Nadu,West Bengal
||Salary : NA
HelpAge India is a reputed charity known for its pioneering work in support of the disadvantaged elderly, working for over 4 decades in India. Our work has benefited over 10 million elderly and our programmes cater to more than 1.5 million older people every year. We work in the areas of health care, livelihood support, residential care, disaster mitigation, social security and rights of disadvantaged elderly. The funding for the programmes is largely indigenous and raised from individual, institutional and corporate donors living in the country. We also advocate for formation of policies related to the elderly.
For our various Projects in livelihood all of which envisages a need for establishing an alternate scale-able model to mainstreaming elderly by restoring a sense of their own value, strength and their inherent capacity to handle life's problems. The project will promote Active and Healthy Ageing among elderly through Self Help collectives in three blocks of West Bengal, Rajasthan, Tamilnadu, Bihar and Chattisgarh state of India. Hence we are looking for the following staff members:-
JOB TITLE: Project Executive - Self Help Collective/Livelihood
LOCATION: Birbhum (West Bengal), Kauroli (Rajasthan) and Ramanthampuram (Tamilnadu), Bhatapara (Chhatisgarh) and Jhanjharpur (Bihar)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Assistance in implementation of project in one district
* Responsible for formation and nurturing of ESHGs as per organizational policies
* Represent organization at meetings with ESHG members, Federations, PRIs and government officials etc.
* Responsible for nurturing, Mentoring, Training and Supervision of Village Volunteers
* Ensure appropriate flow of information between office and community on matter relevant to programme
* Documentation of program activities, submitting the periodical progress reports, work-plans
* Training and Capacity Building of Beneficiary groups/ individuals/ Community Based Organizations for entrepreneurship development and opting diversified livelihood options
* Ensure transparency in all financial transactions in community and office
* Support to Health and Advocacy initiative taken by the organization in project area
* ability to understand and write reports in English and local language
* Working knowledge of computer, email, internet etc
* Plans and implements emergency interventions according to need of beneficiary/ communities and project.
* Bachelor's degree in social services, human services or related field preferred or equivalents with Minimum 2-3 years of work experience working with grassroots level organizations at village level.
* Masters/PG in Social Work, RD is a plus.
* Ability to live and work from within a remote place.
* Demonstrated written and oral English communication skills
* Working knowledge of computers(MS-Word, Excel, Power Point and Internet) is essential
Remuneration will be as per HelpAge India's overall salary structure.
Interested candidates, who meet the positions requirements, are requested to send in their applications along with CV at firstname.lastname@example.org within 15 days.
Job Email id: email@example.com
Helpage India is a non-governmental organization established in 1978. The registration number of the organization is: 9270?(28-04-1978). The organization is operational in Delhi, India. Helpage India works in the area of Aged and elderly, etc. The NGO works towards the promotion of sustainable development.