Terms of Reference- Project Manager-State
1. Job Summery
CECOEDECON is implementing a project supported by an international organization. The project aims at strengthening the institutional mechanisms responsible for extending services to women and adolescents. The program is being implemented in close coordination with civil society organizations and district administration. The project management structure includes positions both at the state level and district level. The districts covered under the program are Udaipur, Sawai Madhopur and Jaisalmer.
The position of Project Manager-State is based at Jaipur. The Project Manager-State will be responsible for overall program management by establishing coordination with state and district teams. S/he will also be responsible for team building, coordinating with key government departments, civil society organizations and other stakeholders at state level. S/he will report to the Project Director.
2. Specific Responsibilities
* Lead the project at state level by ensuring good coordination with project team, department and other stakeholders.
* Designing project implementation plan by involving district teams and ensuring program related priorities.
* Design and develop project monitoring plan by indicating month wise interventions and their indicators.
* Supervise development of annual plan of action, monthly plan of action of the state and district teams.
* Participate in the state level task force meeting and disseminating the core purpose of the program. Also take departments inputs in making the program more effective.
* Establish linkages with key departments at state level.
* Time to time review the collected data and compare the same with baseline information.
* Supervise and facilitate the development of capacity building plan for the key stakeholders in close coordination with state/district teams.
* Supervise and facilitate development of training modules with the support of subject experts and other team members.
* Guide the project team members in program interventions design at district level.Together with team members, analyse their progress reports in terms of problems and actions needed. Prepare consolidated monthly, quarterly and annual progress reports of the program.
* Organize monthly review and planning meeting at state level and ensue necessary changes in project interventions.
3. Experience and Qualification
Suitable candidates should have a post graduate degree in social work, social development and/or management. Should have 8-10 years of experience of project management, implementation and team management.
She/He must also have:
* Experience of project management at state level by establishing good rapport with varied stakeholders.
* Ability to analyse and understand the social issues and relate it with program designing.
* Good understanding of rural development, adolescent issues, health and gender based programming.
* willing to undertake regular visits to districts and interact with different stakeholders, especially primary stakeholders;
* Excellent computer skills and leadership qualities
* Strong hand in analyzing the quantitative and qualitative information and ability to present the results.
Salary: 35000- 45000
Job Email id: email@example.com
Cecoedecon is a non-governmental organization (NGO). The registration number of the organization is: 206?(09-06-1982)?. It was established in the year 1982?. Cecoedecon works in the area of Children, Civic Issues, Disaster Management, Education & Literacy, Environment and natural resource management, Health & Nutrition, HIV/AIDS, Micro Finance (SHGs), Panchayati Raj, Rural Development & Poverty Alleviation, Tribal Welfare, Urban Development & Poverty Alleviation, Water and Sanitation, Womens Development & Empowerment, Youth Affairs, etc. The organization works towards the promotion of sustainable development. The organization operates in Rajasthan, India.