UnnatiSansthan, Udaipur, Rajasthan
Job Title:Accounts and HR Assistance
Education Qualification:M.com, B.com, MBA or MSW HR
Experience: 1 to 2 Years
Note: Local and Femael candidates are encourage to apply
Unnati Sansthan is a child focused Non-government Organization (NGO) founded in 2000 by a group of social worker from Rajasthan with its mandate of protecting the rights of the children and creating an environment of social and economic empowerment of rural communities living in India with a primary focus on children, women and marginalized groups of society.
Organisation mission is to ?aware, educate and empower poor and marginalized communities by bringing sense of mutual respect, justice, equality and sustainability in their community development missions and programs for the alleviation of poverty among the masses. Our mandate is organize communities, local level institutions to identify the local level issues and raise voices of the children and other marginalized groups of the communities at the appropriate forums and bring solutions for the advancement of the children, poor and marginalized communities?.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* To prepare Financial planning of organisation
* Maintain the computerize system as per daily basis and manual records for book of accounts as per the UnnatiSansthan
* Prepare and check the vouchers of UnnatiSansthan team members/staff of programme
* To give orientation to staff related financial matters
* Plan quarterly budget and Utilizations certificates, preparations as per funding requirement of different agencies
* Issue cheques and preparing vouchers for all payments. Ensure that all systems are following with funding requirement of different agencies
* All vouchers should be approved with sanctioned as per bye laws of the organisation by the authorized signatories
* Timely show actual expenses and budget plan if there is difference brought knowledge of the Associate Director (Finance and Administration)
* Overseeing the HR function and Processes
* Monitoring, Administration and monthly analysis reports
* Leading and managing the absence management procedures including attendance and sickness process
* Leading on Support Staff and Performance management process
* Undertaking administrative and financial organisational processes within the organisation
* Contribute to the planning, development and monitoring of support service/financial management/management of support staff, including co-ordination and delegation of relevant activities.
* Must be part of conferences, seminars, Trainings
* Must be handle Tally
* Able to set priorities, demonstrate flexibility, multi-task
* Meet deadlines, good time management skills
* Good Communication skills
As per qualifications and work experience
Date and Place Signature of Candidate
Job Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Unnati Sansthan is a non-governmental organization (NGO). The registration number of the organization is: 127?(18-09-2000)?. It was established in the year 2000?. Unnati Sansthan works in the area of Children, etc. The organization works towards the promotion of sustainable development. The organization operates in Rajasthan, India.