ITE (Integrated Approach to Technology in Education) is an Initiative of TATA TRUSTS and Implemented by Various Partner organizations across the country.
Samaritan Help Mission (acronym SHM), a secular non-profit organization, is working in the slums of Tikiapara under Howrah MNC for last one decade against all the negative social aspects with the objective to build awareness and empower the underprivileged, especially children, girls and women, while generating employment opportunities through quality formal education, skill development trainings and proper healthcare services. SHM aims to provide long term solutions to improve the living standards within the underprivileged slums of Howrah city which includes education and healthcare, and skills necessary to transform them into responsible citizens. The approaches are centered on building in healthy and self-sufficient communities. The motto of SHM is “HELP PEOPLE BASED ON NEED, NOT ON CREED”.
We require a Program Coordinator for ITE Program where the Job responsibility would be the following but not limited to:-
- Monitoring the Program at Govt. Schools and submitting daily reports.
- Finding the Challenges being faced by ITE Facilitators at Govt. School.
- Doing Monthly meeting with the ITE Team.
- Maintaining Project register & Logs and Attendance register
- Evaluating Student Projects and giving suggestions to improve.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and
cc to email@example.com
Job Email id:firstname.lastname@example.org