P.R.I.D.E. INDIA (Planning Rural-Urban Integrated Development Through Education) is a developmental organization working since 1982 for impacting the lives of marginalized communities in Maharashtra. The organization primarily works in the area of Early Childhood Care and Development, Education, Livelihood, Health and Women empowerment in Maharashtra.
P.R.I.D.E. India is seeking to hire a Project Manager who will be responsible for the project execution in urban location Mumbai.
For more information about the organization visit www.prideindia.org
Job Title- Project Manager
Last date for application: 15 June’ 2018
Place of Posting: Mumbai
Reporting to - Head Programmes
- Planning, implementation and monitoring of activities of Urban Child Development Project which based on sponsorship model implemented with children and their families in Navi Mumbai slums.
- Understand the ground realities and plan strategies for effective implementation and improved outcomes of the project.
- Continuous monitoring and review of all program activities against program objectives and indicators, controlling non-conformities to planned program activities and take corrective and preventive actions.
- Responsible for reporting of progress of project as per schedule agreed with the donor.
- Timely response to project and donor requirements as per timelines.
- Responsible for administration, financial monitoring, human resource management and capacity building of staff and community.
- Documenting project interventions, preparing project reports & case studies and any other required for the project.
- Liaising and networking with government ,local NGO's and corporates for partnership and convergence to strengthen the project.
- Conducting training programs for the communities, CBO's, parent teachers association on different child rights issues, hygiene and sanitation, Early Childhood Care and Development and livelihood.
- Any other assignments assigned from time to time
Experience & Skills :
- Essential Qualification- Qualified Masters in Social work or similar field 6-7 years’ experience in working in development sector. Candidates with experience in conducting trainings will be preferred.
- Prior experience in project monitoring, writing project reports, and interfacing with stakeholders.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Marathi. Knowledge of Hindi would be an added advantage.
- Sound working knowledge of computer applications.
- Ability to function effectively as a team member.
- Willingness to regularly travel to the Project sites.
The remuneration will commensurate with the applicants’ ability and experience. Please mention your current CTC and salary expectation in your resume.
Application consisting of a covering letter and an up-to-date CV can be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15th June’18 along with 2 references. Please mention job title in the subject line ‘Application for the post of Project Manager’.
Only shortlisted candidates will be intimated by phone/email
Job Email id:email@example.com