Project: Girls Education Program
Reports to:Technical Associate Institutional Strengthening – GEP UP
The Teachers Research Resource Centre Coordinator will be based at Bahraich and will be primarily responsible for operationalization and tracking of learning and impact of two resource centers in Bahraich
- She is responsible to establish two model resource centers focusing on language (Hindi and English) , math and science at primary and upper primary level.
- Build teacher’s capacity through training and onsite support and link with institutional efforts at the district level
- network and establish linkages with the district and state resource centers (KGBV and Quality cell)
Responsible to establish two model resource centers focusing on language (Hindi and English), Math and Science at primary and upper primary level.
- Establish science, math, language resource Centre /labs
- Design teacher development plan and sessions for follow up in consultation with DTA and DC
- Facilitate training sessions as part of the resource center
- Maintain records of the functioning of resource center
- Create, procure, resources for the resource center
Operationalization and tracking of learning and impact of two resource centres in Bahraich:
- will create a blue print for the resource centre and establish it
- coordinate with DC and assistant manager in procuring resources for the resource centre
- timely implementation of the activities as part of DIP
- Will contribute to the qualitative and quantitative research, baseline, and studies related to the project.
- record learning and evidence in tracking impact of teacher development efforts as part of the resource centre
- Support PM/AM/District coordinator in reporting progress to District administration and education department Build teacher’s capacity through training and onsite support and link with institutional efforts through closely working with DIETs at the district level
- Closely work with ALCC and KGBV coordinators in the district to understand need , establish follow up and onsite support mechanisms
- Create and facilitate specific agendas in language (English, Hindi) , Science and Math , both at primary and upper primary level
- Create follow up mechanisms through onsite support with teachers, children and community - organizing Math/Science mela
- Network with system functionaries and institutions at the block and district level with coordination with DC
Network establish linkages at the district and state resource centers (KGBV and Quality cell)
- Closely work with State resource centers (KGBV, Quality) and work out follow up plan at the district level
- Support capacity building processes at the state level and national level, as and when need arises
Contribute to researches and innovations as and when required. Make efforts in developing own capacities using all opportunities provided for growth.
Responsible for completing any other project activity as decided from time to time by the Program manager- GEP
Qualification & Experience:
- Post Graduate degree in Science/ Mathematics
- Competent as a resource person to transact English, Science and Math at primary and upper primary level
- Minimum three years of Experience working in Education projects
Skills & Competencies:
- competent trainer
- Good communication skill- written and verbal in Hindi and English
- Good managerial skills to establish and manage operations of resource center
- Able to make presentations in English.
- Able to prepare day to day reports, progress reports, case studies, other reports for the project.
- Ability to use computers and manage data independently.
- Ability to work in team.
- Understanding and sensitive to gender, diversity and equity issues
- Able to travel for long periods
The job profile of the position is attached for details. Candidates should send their resumes to http://care.prompthr.in/Recruitment/List/RJobApplyList.aspx to apply for the positions online.
The last date of receiving applications will be 5th June 2018. Only short-listed candidates would be contacted.
“CARE India is an equal opportunity and diversity promoting employer. Therefore Women, persons differently abled, SC/ST/ OBC candidates are especially encouraged to apply.
Care India is a non-governmental organization (NGO). The registration number of the organization is: 2253/1988-89?(18-02-1989)?. It was established in the year 1989?. Care India works in the area of Education & Literacy, etc. The organization works towards the promotion of sustainable development. The organization operates in Uttar Pradesh, India.