Synergy Sansthan is a youth-led organization, co-founded by individuals who themselves come from urban & rural backgrounds. Our interventions promoting Children, adolescent and youth leadership across the Madhya Pradesh through youth led rural clubs, organization & collaboration at all levels for children and youth development. Engaging Children, adolescent and young people in social action through projects, clubs, campaigns and voluntary work is a key component of all our interventions.
About program: CHILDLINE is India’s first 24 hours; toll free, to emergency phone outreach services for children in need of care and protection linking them to long term services for their care and rehabilitation. Any Child and concerned adult can call 1098 ad of the any time of the day or night.
Designation: Program Coordinator
- Master in Social work/ Master in Humanities/child development/sociology /rural development Is is must
- Experience: 1-2 year in development sector/ Fresher may also apply
- Excellent communication and articulation skills, awareness of socio-economic and political sensitivities.
- Ability to think creatively coupled with excellent writing skills
- Good in English and Hindi
- Experience of working on social media
- Computing skills (should be well versed with MS Office, especially Word and Excel and power point).
- Work in the Guidance of program Director/ CEO of Synergy Organization.
- Ensure regular and Systematic documentation of program
- Coordinate, Guide and train the team in responding effectively to calls and intervention a need identify training of the team
- Organize team building sessions with the team, manage and resolve the team dynamics, undertaken capacity building of the team, address issue faced by team related to work.
- Organize weekly meeting with team
- Ensure accurate documentation of all calls
- Maintain and supervise all expenditure related to the organization
- Oversee the administrative of team in term of attendance /leave and in term of financial matters
- Liaisining and networking with allied system to resolve the child cases
- Submit monthly report to organization and funder
- Ensure that all calls are responded to , cases intervened as per intervention protocol laid out by Childline India Foundation
- Develop a monthly plan for phone testing, ensure that the same takes place and that tele connectivity followed up and resolved.
- Presence the cases and organization and various platforms
- Coordinator with reporting officer, funder for all routine and strategic operational process/initiatives in the district.
- Time to time support and participate in other program of organization if needed.
Travel: The position required to travel within the district to the program.
Honorarium: Rupee 14000/ per month (Travel and phone expenses will be paid separately on actual basis)
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates are required to send only their CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 15 June 2018.For more information candidate can call on 9826340720
- Women candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Job Email id:email@example.com
Synergy Sansthan is a non-governmental organization (NGO) working in Madhya Pradesh, India. The registration number of the organization is: 09249/06?(15-05-2006). Established in the year 2006, Synergy Sansthan works in the area of Children, Disaster Management, Education & Literacy, Environment and natural resource management, Health & Nutrition, HIV/AIDS, Panchayati Raj, etc. The NGO works towards the promotion of sustainable development.