Qualification: B.Com/M.com with at least 1 to 5 years of experience
Must have Understanding of accounting software, MS Office and compliances with the GST, TDS, FCRA etc.
Responsible for maintaining Cashbook, Ledgers, Journals, Cash Receipts and Disbursements, Data Entry etc
- Prepare periodical project wise reports and utilization certificates as agreed with business partners
- All accounting transactions shall be accounted for using TALLY software on day to day basis.
- Ensure timely and accurate performance of all the accounts related processing.’
- Preparing accounting vouchers.
- All the registers shall be updated periodically.
- Update the bank transactions on a daily basis and reconciliation with books of accounts every month end.
- Compliances relating to Provident Fund, ESI, GST, TDS, FCRA etc., shall be adhered to well before the dates notified.
- Recording of leave, drafting of contracts for staff and vendor, etc and other administrative work
All applications should be addressed to The President, Asheray Welfare and Charitable Society at email@example.com with the latest CV and two reference numbers(mandatory).
Job Email id:firstname.lastname@example.org
Asheray Welfare And Charitable Society is a non-governmental organization (NGO). The registration number of the organization is: 552694?(09-05-2005)?. It was established in the year 2005?. Asheray Welfare And Charitable Society works in the area of Urban Development & Poverty Alleviation, Vocational Training, Womens Development & Empowerment, Youth Affairs, etc. The organization works towards the promotion of sustainable development. The organization operates in Delhi, India.