Role profile for Eastern UP direct implementation lead
Tata Trusts are the leading and oldest philanthropic foundation in India (www.tatattrusts.org). Trusts work on Education, Rural Upliftment, Health, Urban Poverty Alleviation, Water, Energy and Arts, Crafts & Culture as key levers for social change. The Trusts have made significant investments for the development and nurture of programs through direct implementation, partnered initiatives and grants.
Tata Trusts are looking for a professional to manage its direct implementation in education focusing on (i) integrated approach to technology in education; (ii) women’s literacy and (iii) adolescent education in three blocks of Behraich district in Eastern UP.
- 5-7 years of experience in the social sector implementing interventions in rural areas
- Strong interest in education and deep commitment to social change
- Strong communication skills
- Demonstrated managerial experience
- Ability work with diverse people and lead teams
- Graduate/PG/ in an education / rural development / social sciences or management
- Ability to work with community, implementation teams and partners
- Result oriented, problem solving nature and willingness to working in challenging situations.
Sr. NoBrief Job Description:
Direct Implementation for Eastern UP Education
- Anchor and lead the direct implementation of Women’s literacy, adolescent Education and ITE (Integrated Technology in Education) in Behraich district as part of Eastern UP programme
- Lead field teams, set up processes that are efficient and agile. Instill rigour, reflection and strong commitment to achieve impact in the field teams.
- Recruit, groom and manage direct implementation team. Build capacity of the team, mentor and monitor to ensure results.
- Work with resource organisations i.e. Nirantar for Women’s Literacy and Doosra Dashak for Adolescent Education and Trust ITE team for effective technical support in training, monitoring tools and technical support for quality implementation
- Work as a team with Eastern UP Programme Management and especially the education team to ensure direct implementation component is suitably coordinated with other education work of partners as well as livelihood and health partners for optimum impact
- Ensure that DI team develops strong connect with the community and put in place necessary systems for the same
- Liason with district authories for smooth functioning of the programme and exploring linkages with government programmes wherever possible and desirable
- Work out financial systems to manage direct implementation finances in coordination with the PMU Head and the finance team of the Trusts.
- Work on documenting and sharing the work with support communication team and develop leads for raising co-funding for Eastern UP education work.
*This would be a consulting position, based in Behraich, Uttar Pradesh
Kindly submit your CV and covering note explaining your fit with this position to email@example.com
Job Email id:firstname.lastname@example.org