- Handle team of 5 to 10 people.
- Conducting Field survey of targeted Area.
- Developing a vision and strategic plan to run the Centre operation.
- Identify, assess territory and community & social need of territory and inform the Projects Manager with a project plan.
- Oversee the planning, implementation, execution and evaluation of the program.
- Oversees the day to day administration of the facilities at project location.
- Work with the Projects Manager to prepare a comprehensive budget of the operations.
- Ensure that sound bookkeeping and accounting procedures are followed.
- Take care of procurement and purchase under the supervision HR, Admin and Accounts.
- Administer the funds of the organization according to the approved budget and monitor the monthly cash flow.
- Provide the Projects Manager with comprehensive, regular reports on the execution of the projects and expenditure of the organization.
- The position holder shall foster a culture of accountability and ensures that organizational resources are used in the most cost-effective manner.
- Good in building networks and connecting with people.
- Supervise the activities for the program and documentation and reporting.
- Preparing progress report of the projects running.
Any Graduate / PG- MSW (BSC /MSc Nursing Preferred)
Experience: 1-2 Years
Good Communication skills
Send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 25TH JULY.2018
Job Email id:email@example.com
Safa Society is a non-governmental organization (NGO) working in Delhi, India. The registration number of the organization is: S/318/SDM/NW/2011?(23-05-2011). Established in the year 2011, Safa Society works in the area of Advocacy and Research, Aged and elderly, Art & Culture, Children, Civic Issues, Dalit Welfare, Disability, Disaster Management, Education & Literacy, Environment and natural resource management, Health & Nutrition, HIV/AIDS, Human Rights, Information & Communication Technology (ICT) , Labour & Employment, Legal Awareness & Aid, Micro Finance (SHGs), Minority Issues, Right to Information & Advocacy, Rural Development & Poverty Alleviation, Science & Technology, Scientific & Industrial Research, Sports, Tribal Welfare, Urban Development & Poverty Alleviation, etc. The NGO works towards the promotion of sustainable development.