Going to School creates design-driven stories to teach children in government schools 21st Century Entrepreneurial Skills at school. In Delhi and Mumbai, we are a team of writers, researchers, designers, artists and content creators. We design stories, graphic novels, radio and television shows to teach children skills. In Bihar, we have a MoU to work in 2,500 secondary government schools teaching 250,000 kids in Grade 9 skills at school through stories, games and weekly action projects. www.goingtoschool.com
Roles & Responsibility:
- Responsible for overall implementation of the program in schools of the region.
- Mapping the schools (for Baseline, Endline, Book Distribution & regular School support) where program is being implemented
- Mastering the curriculum of skill books and ensuring that schools deliver the same.
- Making sets for training sessions, conducting teacher evaluation before and after the training
- Giving own regular feedback and modifying ways to implement the program, teach skills and methods of teaching.
- Maintaining relationships with all government district officials, teachers, principals, schools, students and parents.
- Report writing and documentation
- Teacher training overall implementation at the district level.
- Problem solving at the implementation level
- Analyzing the skill projects during the program implementation
- Responsible for the on-ground field strategy to ensure that children in the program every week read one Be! Book and conduct a skills activity
Skills & Qualifications:
- A minimum graduation degree preferably (not limited) in Social Science, B.Ed, Teacher education and related fields. Post-graduation is preferred.
- A minimum experience of 2 to 5 years.
- Good communication skills with fluency in Hindi and local dialect. Basic knowledge of English is desirable.
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills, report writing, time management
- Willingness to travel across the districts
- Candidates will be given a study material and they have to complete a skill challenge.
- Candidates have to pass a written test with excellence before going through to the personal interview round.
- Final round will be a personal interview.
Candidates who performs well and fulfill all the eligibility will be selected for the position mentioned.
How to apply?
It is a full day walk in interview, interested candidates will have to come at our Patna office along with their Curriculum Vitae. The venue of the interview and other information are given below: -
Going to School
B 73, Shiromani Niwas,
Time: 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Date: on 13th July 2018
Note: Candidates will have to come of their own. No TA and DA will be provided for the interview.