Under the guidance of the GPN studies Researcher- Small Medium Enterprise (SME) covering garment, leather and automobile sector, the "Partner Relations Officer" will build relations with industry actors such as suppliers and brands in order to gather momentum for multi stakeholder collaboration . This collaboration between different actors within global production networks would create a platform of dialogue and support for global network production issues and concerns.
This will include building relationships with suppliers and brands, creating avenues of dialogue and collaboration and working towards multi stakeholder forum. The role will also require the person to advocate the vision and goals of GPN studies among various actors of global production networks.
1. Build and manage relationships with stakeholders - brands, suppliers and partners
2. Champion and manage communication tools to create stronger partnerships among suppliers, brands and GPN studies.
3. Build the GPN Studies network through suppliers, brands, CSOs and govt. departments to build a working coherence between them for improving conditions within global production networks.
4. Liaise with suppliers and brands to solve issues, communicate needs and create synergy.
5. Advocate the idea of multi stakeholder initiative among various actors of global network production
6. Work towards building an advisory council at national level for dialogue and collaboration towards bettering condition and relationship within global production network.
7. Analyse and report on partner initiatives, forecast for strategic changes and report on key metrics.
8. Organise meetings and workshops involving different stakeholders
9. Represent GPN Studies in external meetings and conferences
10. Any other duties commensurate with the accountabilities of the post
11. Keep GPN studies up to date with relevant international statistics and reports.
1. Bachelor's degree in related field or its equivalent ( Social sciences, social work, Mass Communication and related field )
2. At least 2 years of professional experience, in policy advocacy work, partnership building with civil society groups, different agencies.
3. Understanding of the political process and experience working with Micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs); experience in working with key actors and groups to mobilize commitment and partnership.
4. Knowledge of global value chains, MSME and their functioning
5. Excellent writing skills in English and Hindi; excellent communications skills
6. Excellent inter-personal and team management skills
7. Extensive travel will be required to location of work
Around 40,000 per month; offer shall be commensurate with the qualifications and experience of the selected candidate.
Duration of the contract:
The initial duration of the contract will be for one year with possibility of extension based on performance.
Immediate. Please send 1) CV, 2) cover letter, and 3) current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Email id: email@example.com
Society For Labour And Development is a non-governmental organization (NGO) working in Delhi, India. The registration number of the organization is: 12,756 ?(31-08-2006). Established in the year 2006, Society For Labour And Development works in the area of Art & Culture, Children, Civic Issues, Disability, Education & Literacy, Health & Nutrition, Housing and shelter, Human Rights, Information & Communication Technology (ICT) , Labour & Employment, Legal Awareness & Aid, Rural Development & Poverty Alleviation, Urban Development & Poverty Alleviation, Vocational Training, Womens Development & Empowerment, Youth Affairs, etc. The NGO works towards the promotion of sustainable development.