1. POSITION VACANT: Senior Program Manager- State Projects, Language and Learning Foundation, New Delhi
2. ORGANIZATION BACKGROUND:
Language and Learning Foundation (LLF) is a New Delhi based, non-profit organization, with the vision of enhancing equitable student learning, especially language and literacy development, through the professional development of teachers and teacher educators, by building/ sharing knowledge and implementing projects in collaboration with state governments.
The mission of LLF is to influence classroom practice of 75,000 teachers and teacher educators and positively impact the learning of 700,000 children, by the year 2020.
For more information about LLF please visit, http://languageandlearningfoundation.org/
3. JOB DESCRIPTION/ RESPONSIBILITIES:
LLF wishes to hire a dynamic and result-oriented development professional with a passion for education and strong competencies in project management, as Senior Program Manager – State Projects.
Based at New Delhi, post-holder will work closely with the Executive Director, Director (Operations), State Managers of Rajasthan, Chhattisgarh, Haryana, the Program Team and external stakeholders. This is a senior position at LLF with responsibility for successfully leading expansion of the organization’s programs, to new states across India.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
(1) High-level, as well as micro-level planning for extending projects to new states;
(2) Supporting LLF’s State Project Teams in planning, budgeting and implementation, for all new initiatives;
(3) Monitoring and ensuring compliance with commitments made by LLF in MoUs executed with different state governments;
(4) Ensuring close and effective liaison with state government counterparts;
(5) Supporting Program Teams and State Teams in budget tracking with respect to key line items;
(6) Contributing to the development of detailed fundraising proposals for expansion programmes.
4. QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCIES:
Applicants should be post graduates in any field.
(1) Candidates must have at least five years of managerial experience;
(2) Prior work experience in the education sector shall be preferred;
(3) Experience of planning and successfully implementing new projects, to work with state government systems, shall be an advantage.
Skills and Competencies:
(1) Strong communication skills with fluency in both English and Hindi;
(2) Strong reading and writing skills in Hindi shall be an advantage;
(3) Excellent planning, project management and financial skills;
(3) Strong computer skills are essential;
(4) Strong interpersonal skills, with experience of building and managing relationships with government stakeholders.
5. COMPENSATION OFFERED:
The offer made to the selected candidate shall be commensurate with qualifications, experience and salary history.
6. LOCATION: New Delhi
7. REFERENCE: SPMSP-LLF
8. CONTACT INFORMATION:
Strategic Alliance Management Services P Ltd.
1/1B, Choudhary Hetram House, Bharat Nagar
New Friends Colony, New Delhi 110 025
Phone Nos.: 011- 2684 2162; 4165 3612
9. LAST DATE FOR APPLICATIONS:
Eligible candidates interested in this position are requested apply to email@example.com with a cover letter, discussing their interest in and suitability for the position, along with an updated resume, giving details of three references, current cost to organization and expected compensation, by or before December 2, 2018. For further details, please visit our website www.sams.co.in.
Job Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org