HelpAge India is a reputed charity known for its pioneering work in support of the disadvantaged elderly. Our work has benefited over 8 million elderly and our programmes cater to more than 1.5 million older people every year. We work in the areas of health care, livelihood support, residential care, disaster mitigation, social security and rights of the elderly. The funding for the programmes is largely indigenous and raised from individual, institutional and corporate donors. We also advocate for formation of policy related to the elderly. HelpAge India has worked for over 40 years in India. We are affiliated with HelpAge International and Help the Aged, UK.
We are now looking for Program Coordinator - Mission Health based at Head Office and will be reporting to Mission Head – Health (through National Coordinator – Health)
Purpose of the Job:
Program coordinator -Mission Health will be responsible for supporting Health mission of HelpAge in implementation of regional projects and in monitoring of overall health mission.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
• Support in project development, planning and implementation of various projects under the mission, including oversight to one or two regions
• Will support the mission in analysing and documentation of the progress, impact, challenges and lessons learned from the projects
• Support in proposal writing
• Prepare documentation, case studies and reports
• Will ensure functional coordination involving Program and other supporting team members for successful execution of projects
• Will coordinate closely with State Project Manager and MHU teams and donor
• Will build the capacity of MHU teams. In coordination with the team members, identify technical and programmatic requirements relating to key deliverables under the project
• Will be responsible for submission of project reports as per the timeline
Qualification and Skills:
• University degree in Public health/Sociology/ Social work or any other allied fields.
• 5-7 years progressive experience in data management especially health sector
• Knowledge about govt. programs & schemes related to health
• Programme Management, monitoring and supervision skills are essential
• Must be a responsible and accountable team player
• Willingness to travel in the field area
• Good communication skills (oral & written) in English & Hindi
• Good understanding and command on MS Office and excel
• Sensitivity to the cause of the elderly is desirable
Remuneration will be as per HelpAge India’s overall salary structure.
The interest candidates should either email their resumes with their current CTC at firstname.lastname@example.org or post their detailed CV by 31st October 2018 at the following address
C-14, Qutab Institutional Area,
Job Email id: email@example.com
Helpage India is a non-governmental organization established in 1978. The registration number of the organization is: 9270?(28-04-1978). The organization is operational in Delhi, India. Helpage India works in the area of Aged and elderly, etc. The NGO works towards the promotion of sustainable development.