Saint Hardyal Educational and Orphans Welfare Society (SHEOWS) is registered under Society Registration Act 1860 and Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Act, 1976. From past 15 Years SHEOWS is working for the welfare of helpless old who are picked up from the streets of Delhi through our rescue vehicle. These are those elderly who are physically & mentally disabled, suffering from Dementia, Alzheimer's & other physiological disorders due to paralysis, fracture & maggots’ infestation. Presently we are running two Old Age Homes in- Delhi & Uttar Pradesh. We have saved over 4000 elders out of which more than 1650 have been rehabilitated and more than 1655 have been cremated.
Currently we are serving 320 elderly residents and provide them with Free Services like Complete Health Checkup & Medical Evaluation, Nutritious food, Full A.C Accommodation, Recreational activities etc.
• Writing and presenting proposals and reports of our Partner Corporates and Donor.
• Managing the grant application process and ensuring that reporting is tracked and meets donors' expectations
• Developing relationships with major donors, identifying new potential major donors and nurturing relationships.
• Researching, developing and implementing a strategy for raising funds from Corporate and Community sources.
• Working with the rest of the Fundraising team in producing fundraising promotional material.
• Researching and approaching trusts, government agencies and other bodies that could potentially make grants to the organisation
• Maintaining Organisation MIS
Skills: Microsoft Office ( Excel and Powerpoint must)
The preferred candidate
Experience: 3-5 years of social sector experience
Languages: Proficiency in English, Hindi
• Ability to work independently in an ambiguous and dynamic environment
• Proven project management capabilities with a strong work ethic
• Ability to manage time effectively
• Be proactive and anticipate likely obstacles/ issues in execution
• Creative and resourceful
• Willing to stretch and go beyond the defined
• Enthusiastic and empathetic with an ability to communicate and work with a diverse set of people across social strata, age groups and educational backgrounds
• Strong problem solving skills and quantitative and qualitative analytical capabilities;
• Result-oriented communication skills, a structured and assured oral and written communication style (both English and Khmer);
• Advanced analytical skills to create compelling, logical presentations using PowerPoint, and develop or use excel based tools for quantitative analysis
Job Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org