|Industry Type : Accounts ,HR ,Information Technology ,Media ,Management ,Finance Jobs,NGOs Jobs ||No. of Openings : 15 |
|Job Role : School Fund Raising Officer ||Total Experience : 2 - 3 years |
|Job Location : Delhi,Maharashtra,Tamil Nadu ||Salary : NA |
Number of vacancies: Chennai (5), Mumbai (5), Delhi (5)
Contact person: Mr. Sunil Varghese 9819900180
Established in 2010, Child Help Foundation is a national non-profit child centered organization dedicated to helping needy and neglected children. Child Help Foundation is committed to the rights and interest of every underprivileged child in India and believes in ‘Dignity First’. Our focal areas of work include Education, Development, Health, Disaster Management & Peace.
Desirable Knowledge & Experience:
• Enhance resource mobilization from schools
• Exploring new avenues & expansions
• Establish linkages with Chain of School at Local Level with help from National Director -SFR
• School Retention, Nurturing and Relationship building, Management of all major schools and chain of schools
• Maintain close liaison with Local level educational departments, authorities, Regional level KV Sangathan, State level Directorate of Education etc and engaging them in programme.
• Maintain and nurture further the relationship organization has with its existing schools and networks.
• Exploring approaches to develop relationships with non participating schools (in close coordination’s with Team Leaders)
• Nurturing relationship with High Value schools.
• Proficiency in English & local language is a must.
• Job involves extensive travelling across respective region.
• The person will work along with the mission and vision of the organization.
• Graduate/ Marketing professional - MBA with specialization in Sales and Marketing.
• Experience in social sector desirable.
• Relevant work experience is desirable.
• Freshers welcome.
• Relevant experience of 2 - 3 years is desirable.
• IT literate - fully conversant with all Microsoft packages.
• Outlook: Ability to meet and exceed income targets.
• Excellent presentation skills to a range of audiences.
• Excellent communication skills, able to negotiate, persuade and influence.
Essential Personal Qualities:
• Confident and mature attitude, dynamic and driven, outcome focused.
• Self-motivated, positive and proactive attitude to work, flexible and a team player.
• Strategic and creative thinker to identify opportunities to secure income.
• Excellent time management, able to multitask.
• Enthusiastic and demonstrable interest in the work of Child Help Foundation.
• Contact schools, arrange meetings with the concerned personnel for fund raising.
• Give Presentations to schools.
• Develop Projects.
Location: Chennai/ Mumbai/ Delhi
Salary best in the industry plus all other allowance + incentive.
CHILD HELP FOUNDATION IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates may please apply to email@example.com, mentioning the subject of the mail as the name of the place for where he/she is applying for along with the following:
• Passport size photo
• Updated CV
• Current & Expected Gross Salary
Job Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Child Help Foundation is a non-governmental organization established in 2010?. The registration number of the organization is: E-6427?(19-11-2010)?. The organization is operational in Maharashtra, India. Child Help Foundation works in the area of Children, Education & Literacy, etc. The NGO works towards the promotion of sustainable development.