|Industry Type : Accounts ,HR ,Information Technology ,Media ,Management ,Finance Jobs,NGOs Jobs
||No. of Openings : 1
|Job Role : Accounts Officer
||Total Experience : 5+ Years
|Job Location : Haryana
||Salary : NA
Association for Stimulating Know How www.askindia.org is a capacity building organization working with Grassroots Communities, NGOs, the Government, and Corporates towards achieving equitable development and social justice. We are committed to the vision of bringing measurable change to primary beneficiaries at grassroots levels through an active engagement with partners in the process. Over the years, our work has gained prominence among NGOs, Donor Agencies, Corporates, the Government, and Individuals owing to our quest to provide support and services that are “Relevant and Results Oriented”.
Vacancy : Accounts Officer
Work Experience ( 5+ Years)
• Preparation of Financial Accounts- Balance Sheet, P/L A/c
• All Tax payment related Statutory Compliances- GST /Income Tax/TDS.
• Preparing all Financial Statements for FCRA Compliances
• Handling GST & TDS Compliances for the organization. Sound knowledge of Gst required for booking input and output tax in Books.
• Online filing of Returns- GST , Income tax, TDS, FCRA Annual Returns, Quarterly Intimation of FCRA Statements.
• Responsible for time to time Preparation of Project Reports and its submission to the Top Management.
• Preparation of Invoices related to Contracts.
• Booking Invoices in Tally and updating Books
• Ensuring allocation of various expenses on project basis in Books. Creating Cost Centres in Books.
• Preparation of Reply of Notices- TDS, Income Tax. Assistance in Collection of all data related to Notices
• Account for TDS deduction on vendor/supplier bills, payments within due date Managing Branch & Head Office Accounting and Bank reconciliations.
• Preparing Customer Statements, tracking of Accounts Receivable/ Payable Responsible for co-ordination with Statutory Auditors
• Payroll Processing and comply with Tds deductions for employees.
• Handling Cash payments and responsible for petty cash book.
• MS-office - Excel, Word, , Advance Excel - Pivot, V Look up, H Look up
• Command in Tally (ERP 9) Accounting, Webtel & Internet Applications
Interested candidates may send their CV with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com.
Also note that only short-listed candidates will be intimated for interview.
Association For Stimulating Know How (ASK)
V-29/11 A DLF-III
Ph:0124 - 4060353/354
Fax:0124 - 4060355
Visit us at: www.askindia.org
Job Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org