At Quest Alliance we transform learning ecosystems through education technology, capacity building, and collaboration to build 21st-century skills for learners and facilitators
We are a not-for-profit trust that focuses on research-led innovation and advocacy in the field of teaching and learning. We engage with educators, civil society, government institutions and corporate organizations to demonstrate and enable scalable and replicable solutions in school education and vocational training
At Quest you will get the opportunity to apply your skills and contribute to addressing issues around quality education and skills training. The organization gives you the space to learn and grow in a fun and engaging environment. We have an eclectic group of people working at Quest drawn from diverse disciplines including Education, Technology, Design, Youth Development and Business.
Quest is in an expansion phase and is looking for a dynamic individual to assist in managing and growing Quest’s growing list of Trust and foundations partners, Multilaterals and Government. Quest's existing partners include Accenture, UNDP, Microsoft, The Hans Foundation, International Youth Foundation and Cisco to name a few.
About the Role
As a graphic designer at Quest Alliance, you will work as part of the Marketing and Communications team, with a goal of increasing brand visibility through effective communication material across digital platforms and brand related media. This is a dynamic role at Quest, which would include projects that are specific to digital mediums as well as print based mediums like publications, brochures, posters - based on the context and need. You will support the team in fulfilling the design deliverables for the organisation, programs and leadership.
• Create end to end visual design for external communication, both print and digital.
• Work on UI/UX for web based communication channels like developing web pages, microsites etc.
• Coordinate with freelancers for video production, graphic design, web design if necessary
• Develop in depth understanding of the brand and its application to ensure the organisation’s brand reflects across materials being developed and disseminated across various stakeholders.
• Spend time to collect feedback from users, documenting good practices for visual design and challenges faced by the team to feed into the brand guidelines, ensuring it is updated and relevant.
• Work with fellow visual designers to develop templates for external communication and learning materials that can be transferred to/used by other members in the team. This would include consolidating templates, design guidelines, source files of existing material etc. to make it easily accessible to the team as and when required.
• Work along with your team to engage in research to build a stream of references, inspiration and benchmarks of materials and experiences being designed across the sector
Elements to work on but not restricted to:
• Website creatives
• Social media templates and posts
• Blog posts
• Event design
• Brand communication
• Presentations and reports
• Internal communication
• 4-5 years experience in a small to mid-sized organisation working on graphic design
• Proficiency in using design softwares like Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign and Premier Pro
• Basic video editing skills will be preferred
• Good interpersonal, verbal and visual communication skills
• Experienced in Brand Identity Design and Communication Design.
• Ability to research, understand and apply global practices in branding and print design.
• Ability to work independently on projects and as part of a team with clear vision of the requirements
• Experience with scheduling multiple projects and managing timeline
• Ability to work with Microsoft office
Blog : https://thelearnerbyquest.wordpress.com
Meet the team : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyEZc-ZZHns&t=75s
Office @ Quest Alliance: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5C5R-b_GRaA&feature=youtu.be
Kindly apply through the Quest Alliance standard application form which is given here.
No C.Vs will be entertained.
The last date to apply is 15th December 2018.
Women candidates are encouraged to apply!
Due to the enormity of applications received , Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted!
Since we are planning to close this position as early as possible, we will start shortlisting candidates as soon we receives the applications.
We look forward to your application!
Quest Alliance is a non-governmental organization established in 2008. The registration number of the organization is: BNG(U)-VRT-4-00187-2008-09?(20-10-2008). The organization is operational in Karnataka, India. Quest Alliance works in the area of Education & Literacy, Information & Communication Technology (ICT) , Labour & Employment, etc. The NGO works towards the promotion of sustainable development.