CRY is a premier Indian NGO working in the area of Child Rights for the past 39 years. We benefit half a million children every year. We bring innovation to the Development Sector. CRY has many firsts to her credit over the years in Resource Generation, Development Support, Brand Communications, People practices and Finance. CRY’s reach is Pan India with a presence in 15 states. It is the only Indian Funding Organization and works for the upliftment of underprivileged Indian children
If you believe that the ‘responsibility for change lies with all of us’ and that ‘every Individual is a resource of time, skill and goodwill that can be harnessed for ensuring lasting change in the lives of children’; here’s an opportunity for you.
Your role would involve
• Contributing to the creation of a national volunteer action strategy and developing a regional strategy and plan in line with the same.
• Driving action in the region for enabling people and institutions from diverse backgrounds to volunteer for children using their particular strengths.
• Actively positioning CRY volunteering initiatives in relevant fora in the region (academia, corporate, governmental and quasi governmental institutions) to achieve CRY Goals.
• Leading the Volunteer Action Team in the region, mentoring groups of volunteers to facilitate action for child rights and work closely with other divisions in CRY.
• Actively contributing to organizational and divisional processes like goal setting, strategy and reviews.
If you enjoy interacting with people from different walks of life, and have an eye for identifying and seizing opportunities to enable people to translate their care for children into action, if innovation compels you to constantly bring forth new ideas towards promoting volunteerism for child rights, you are the one we are looking for.
You must be a Post Graduate in Social Sciences or Social Work from a reputed institute. You must have 5 to 7 years of experience in mobilising/ working with youth/ volunteer groups, leading a team of young minds and have demonstrated the ability to multi task. Strong written and oral communication skills in English and the local language are essential.
Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the post applied for.