ACCESS Development Services is a national level livelihoods promotion organization with focus on incubating innovations and sustainable livelihoods models. To this end, ACCESS is structured uniquely to work at all levels of the value chain – implementing programmes on the ground(Tier-I), working with Civil Society organizations, Government Departments, Corporate sector, and Multilateral / Bilateral agencies(Tier II) as also undertaking a few national initiatives to influence and support policy initiatives and strengthening the enabling environment(Tier III). Tier III initiatives of ACCESS are national in their orientation and seek to inform and influence policy, bring key issues and challenges for discussions on a national platform, build sectoral consensus and provide avenues of sharing experiences.
• To oversee formation of Farmer Producer Organsiations (FPO) and provide technical support to the Farmer Producer Organsiations during the project implementation stage.
• Conceptualize the business model of the (FPO). Build systems and procedures to meet market requirements.
• Preparation of business plan for farmer producer organization in consultation with shareholders of the FPO and implementing the business plan.
• Ensuring value addition to the agricultural products and its marketing by FPOs.
• Assisting FPOs in recruitment of its staff, building their capacities and managing their performance.
• To develop long term partnerships with agri input companies, Government and financial institutions.
• Conducting market studies and establishing the market linkage for the Producer Companies.
• Responsible for generating reports, MIS, filling returns and other pre-requisites for the program implementation.
• Ensure sustainability of operations of FPOs.
• Prepare success stories, project literatures etc.
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATION:
• Graduate with three years experience on agri based livelihoods or post graduate in Agriculture/Social Work/ Rural Management/ Marketing management
• Minimum one year of experience working with rural community an added advantage
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
• Experience in working with rural community.
• Well versed with MS Office.
• Ability to read and write well in both Hindi and English.
• Should have his/her own two-wheeler
COMPENSATION: Salary range in this position is commensurate to industry standards.
Interested candidates should send an up-to-date CV and cover letter addressing the above requirements to email@example.com.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Deadline is 21st February 2019.
Job Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Access Development Services is a registered non-governmental organization (NGO) working the field of Art & Culture, Dalit Welfare, Environment and natural resource management, Food and Agriculture, Labour & Employment, Micro Finance (SHGs), Micro Small & Medium Enterprises, Minority Issues, New & Renewable Energy, Panchayati Raj, Rural Development & Poverty Alleviation, Tribal Welfare, Urban Development & Poverty Alleviation, Vocational Training, Water and Sanitation, Womens Development & Empowerment, Youth Affairs, etc. The NGO works towards the promotion of sustainable development. The NGO was established in 2006?. The registration number of the organization is: U74999DL2006NPL146962?(01-03-2006)?. The organization is operational in Delhi, India.