B K WELFARE FOUNDATION (NGO), is a Delhi-based Indian non-governmental organization established to work for and with “street and working children (SWC).” With a vision to create a child-friendly nurturing society for SWC, NGO, and running a skill development project in East Delhi Area.
B K Welfare Foundation - NGO invites applications for the following position for its CSR livelihood and Awareness Programme implementation across 7 states.
Job Title Mobilizer-5
Reporting to Center Manager
Job Summary Mobilization is one of the key activities which have a focus on sensitizing the parents of children with disability so that they send their children to the Center for skill development. The work will also encompass identification of the relevant target communities and developing the strategy/material for sensitization. The incumbent will have to work in strong collaboration with the Center Manager and the Trainers.
Key Responsibility Areas
• Data collection from relevant sources like communities / School & other sources to achieve participation
• Identification of the target communities to run the sensitization programs with the parents of children with disabilities and Normal Youth
• Conduct the community based surveys to establish the appropriate requirement of intervention
• Develop the material/strategy for sensitization of parents of people of disability and Normal Youth
• Preparing monthly/quarterly and annual reports long with documentation of the execution of the interventions
• Collaborating with the trainers in training need analysis process
• Graduate in the field of Social Work or any other relevant stream
• Atleast 2 years of experience in the area of community work shall be preferred
• Sensitized attitude towards the Persons with Disability (PWD) and Normal Youth
• Willing to travel to different locations nearby center
• Should be well aware of the geographical areas of city
• Proficient in communication in Hindi / English/Local language
• Basic skills of Microsoft Office
• Ability to collaborate and work in diverse teams
• Basic knowledge of sign language
Remuneration Salary will be ranging in between 10-15,000 per month
Job Email id: Livelihood.firstname.lastname@example.org
B K Welfare Foundation Ngo is a registered (Registration No. : 66887(08-09-2009) non-governmental organization(NGO) working in Delhi, India. Established in the year 2009. running a skill development project and Children Education in East Delhi Area.
Currently we are running 5 Contact Point where some children are attending the formal classes in their slum are place in Delhi slums area. We are focusing on slums children which are not going to any formal school lack of many Personal or other circumstances from the family
Second, we are running skill development project to develop and trained to youth for job purpose by using own module:
1) Life skills session for personality development improvement.
2) Individual Counseling about to know more about youth and suggest better about their aspiration
3) Basic IT and English training
4) Conduct campus Interview and placement as youth aspiration
5)Post placement tracking.
Running Project in Organization:-
1) Retail training with B-Able (Project Reliance Foundation)
2) Ac repairing Training with Whirlpool
3) Basic Karigar Training with Raymonds
4) Basic Training for PWD with EFICOR
B K Welfare Foundation Ngo works in the area of Advocacy and Research, Dalit Welfare, Disability, Education & Literacy, Health & Nutrition, HIV/AIDS, Human Rights, Legal Awareness & Aid, Minority Issues, Right to Information & Advocacy, Urban Development & Poverty Alleviation, Vocational Training, Womens Development & Empowerment, etc. The organization works towards the promotion of sustainable development.
Mohd Abid Malik (Project Director)