B K Welfare Foundation (NGO) invites applications for the following position for its CSR livelihood and Awareness programme implementation across 7 state:-
1. MIS Assistant: Positions: 2, Seelampur,Delhi
Qualification and experience and desirable skills:
• Post Graduate or Graduate in Statistics or related field
• Proven work experience as a MIS Coordinator
• With prior experience in monitoring of Awareness programme interventions.
• Knowledge of computer applications, like SPSS /STATA, MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint are required.
• Fluency in written and spoken Hindi and English languages
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Handle data management of dynamic data sets- ensuring correctness,
• completeness and timelines of Data shared by the Training Partners and field officers
• Data collation and cleaning followed by generating daily, weekly, monthly reports and updates for the project
• Coordinate with field staff of the project for smooth data flow
• Data entry of surveys, research studies or any other type of information collected and conducted by the field staff/ any other outsourced organization
Salary: The salary for the above position is as per market rate and negotiable which will be fixed based on qualification, relevant experience, and interview performance.
BKWF provides safe working environment for all its employees; follows the principle of equal opportunity and encourages women applicants.
How to apply:
Interested candidates please apply email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The application should reach on or before 10th January, 2018.
Job Email id: Livelihood.email@example.com
B K Welfare Foundation Ngo is a registered (Registration No. : 66887(08-09-2009) non-governmental organization(NGO) working in Delhi, India. Established in the year 2009. running a skill development project and Children Education in East Delhi Area.
Currently we are running 5 Contact Point where some children are attending the formal classes in their slum are place in Delhi slums area. We are focusing on slums children which are not going to any formal school lack of many Personal or other circumstances from the family
Second, we are running skill development project to develop and trained to youth for job purpose by using own module:
1) Life skills session for personality development improvement.
2) Individual Counseling about to know more about youth and suggest better about their aspiration
3) Basic IT and English training
4) Conduct campus Interview and placement as youth aspiration
5)Post placement tracking.
Running Project in Organization:-
1) Retail training with B-Able (Project Reliance Foundation)
2) Ac repairing Training with Whirlpool
3) Basic Karigar Training with Raymonds
4) Basic Training for PWD with EFICOR
B K Welfare Foundation Ngo works in the area of Advocacy and Research, Dalit Welfare, Disability, Education & Literacy, Health & Nutrition, HIV/AIDS, Human Rights, Legal Awareness & Aid, Minority Issues, Right to Information & Advocacy, Urban Development & Poverty Alleviation, Vocational Training, Womens Development & Empowerment, etc. The organization works towards the promotion of sustainable development.
Mohd Abid Malik (Project Director)