At Quest Alliance we transform learning ecosystems through education technology, capacity building, and collaboration to build 21st-century skills for learners and facilitators
We are a not-for-pro?t trust that focuses on research-led innovation and advocacy in the ?eld of teaching and learning. We engage with educators, civil society, government institutions and corporate organizations to demonstrate and enable scalable and replicable solutions in school education and vocational training
At Quest you will get the opportunity to apply your skills and contribute to addressing issues around quality education and skills training. The organization gives you the space to learn and grow in a fun and engaging environment. We have an eclectic group of people working at Quest drawn from diverse disciplines including Education, Technology, Design, Youth Development and Business.
Quest is looking for a dynamic individual to be part of the Finance and Admin team as Admin officer.
About the role:
In this role, you will lead the admin function by providing support in office maintenance, drawing consultant contracts, managing the travel for employees and organising venues for events.
Roles and responsibilities
1. Office building maintenance in Bangalore and Office space management across all offices
• Arranging plumbing, carpentry, electrical work and repair and maintenance work.
• Maintenance of office garden in Bangalore
• Managing the office kitchen in Bangalore
• Purchase of furniture and fittings, stationery for office use.
• Support in annual vendor empanelment
• Ensuring timely payment of Office rent and monthly bill payment for all locations except Bihar and maintenance of rental agreement
• Management of office inventory in Bangalore and oversight of office inventory for all locations except Bihar
• Coding all new assets, updating and maintenance of the asset register Half yearly physical audit of inventory against the record across all offices
• Ensure all the assets have insurance against theft, fire and other hazards across the office.
• Supporting the other location teams in setting up offices
2. Management of Administrative staff
• Supervise housekeeping activities
• Ensure all the admin priorities are incorporated into the work of the admin staff
• Performance review and feedback
3. Lead the external consultant process for Quest Alliance
• Working with state offices and team leads to empanel consultants on an annual basis
• Supporting all teams in the Consultant processes including drafting the consultant contracts and follow up on payments
• Ensuring feedback process is in place for getting feedback from consultants on their experience of associating with Quest.
• Maintaining a database of Consultants and their services
4. Travel and logistics arrangement
• Arrange local travel for staff or guest in Bangalore location.
• incharge for flight books for all employees excluding Bihar and Jharkhand
• Coordinate staff travel for events like Q2L and Annual meet
• Support in venue booking for program and organisational events
Reporting to : Grants and Procurement Manager
We are looking for people who:
• Are passionate about the challenges India is facing in education and employability domain
• Can work independently, with minimal supervision and is a go-getter
• Can deal with ambiguity and proactively explore solutions
• Strong communication skills in English and Kannada, both written and verbal. Knowledge of Hindi and other regional languages is a bonus
• Expert Microsoft Office Suite user
• Experience in office admin management
Salary: 25,000 - 40,000/ month depending on experience and skill set.
Blog : https://thelearnerbyquest.wordpress.com
Meet the team : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyEZc-ZZHns&t=75s
Office @ Quest Alliance: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5C5R-b_GRaA&feature=youtu.be
Sending your application:
The last date to apply March 3rd 2019. We request you to apply at the earliest as we will begin the selection process as soon as we start receiving applications. The interested candidates are requested to fill Quest Alliance standard job application form which is given here.
No C.Vs will be entertained.
Women and youth are encouraged to apply!
Due to the enormity of applications received, Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted!
We look forward to your application!
Quest Alliance is a non-governmental organization established in 2008. The registration number of the organization is: BNG(U)-VRT-4-00187-2008-09?(20-10-2008). The organization is operational in Karnataka, India. Quest Alliance works in the area of Education & Literacy, Information & Communication Technology (ICT) , Labour & Employment, etc. The NGO works towards the promotion of sustainable development.