At Quest Alliance we transform learning ecosystems through education technology, capacity building, and collaboration to build 21st-century skills for learners and facilitators
We are a not-for-pro?t trust that focuses on research-led innovation and advocacy in the ?eld of teaching and learning. We engage with educators, civil society, government institutions and corporate organizations to demonstrate and enable scalable and replicable solutions in school education and vocational training
At Quest you will get the opportunity to apply your skills and contribute to addressing issues around quality education and skills training. The organization gives you the space to learn and grow in a fun and engaging environment. We have an eclectic group of people working at Quest drawn from diverse disciplines including Education, Technology, Design, Youth Development and Business.
Quest is in an expansion phase and is looking for a dynamic individual to support the Educator development team to support in mobilising trainers in vocational training spaces for its flagship MasterCoach program.
About the role:
Educator Development function at Quest Alliance needs constant efforts on promotions, mobilization, follow ups on emails and calls to bring together over 500 trainers. This is a year round focus that is aimed at creating new trainer pipeline and engaging alumni of Quest ecosystem.
Since 2014, over 500 trainers have engaged with us in our capacity building approach. In 2023, we aim to empower over 50,000 trainers and educators in India. Here is the MasterCoach Impact Film and here is Program Teaser that can help you understand the work. See the educator development team members here
This role needs you to spend a lot of time on connecting with trainers over phone calls and emails. You will have clear targets for the year to create new trainer pipeline and alumnus engagement.
Responsibilities of Mobilization and Outreach Associate
Outreach & promotions
• In 2017-18, we promoted various trainer opportunities amidst our network of over 1000 trainers and engaged 250 trainers through our programs. You will work with 500 trainers in 2019-2020 and will be required to reach them on emails and follow ups on calls
• You are required to travel upto 5-7 days in a month to different locations for networking, meeting institute heads and trainer orientation
Mobilization & registration of Trainers
• Coordination and several follow ups are needed while confirming trainers for different opportunities throughout the year. A significant amount of your time will go into speaking to trainers over emails and phone calls, including sending them reminders
• You might be required to work with institute heads during mobilization stages to confirm and seek approvals for trainer registration process
• You will help the function to meet its outreach goals for the year and ensure smooth onboarding of trainers for programs, alumni meetings and other events.
• You will closely work with operations team to ensure smooth coordination for workshops, events and meetings.
• You will actively lead all efforts on bringing our alumnus together throughout the year for group discussions and meetings
• You will participate in any field work, and occasionally workshops, that are held across locations in India in an effort to understand our trainer ecosystem.
Support event management and community gatherings
• You will closely work with different team members to put together batches and workshops to support program priorities. These maybe events, get togethers or online/virtual meetings
We are looking for people who :
• Believe in educators are key enablers and catalysts for creating empowering learning experiences for young people
• Have an appetite for working with a fast paced yet detail focused environment, filled with passionate young leaders
• Are excited about travelling for 5-7 days a month to meet trainers and institute heads in various geographical locations in India
• Are a self learner and believe in technology as an enabler for learning.
• Are committed to building gender equity and inclusion at work.
• Have ever done an online course or used digital tools to learn, it’s a bonus. But don’t worry if you don’t.
• Strong affinity in Marketing, Sales and Partnership Building
• Strong communication skills in English, both written and verbal. Knowledge of Hindi and other regional languages is a bonus
• Expert Microsoft Office Suite user
• Comfortable with spending more time outside the office for primary research and meetings would be required
• Website :http://www.questalliance.net/
• Blog : https://thelearnerbyquest.wordpress.com
• Meet the team : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyEZc-ZZHns&t=75s
• Office @ Quest Alliance: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5C5R-b_GRaA&feature=youtu.be
Sending your application:
The last date to apply is 28th february 2019? We request you to apply at the earliest as we will begin the selection process as soon as we start receiving applications. The interested candidates are requested to fill Quest Alliance standard job application form which is given here.
No C.Vs will be entertained.
Women candidates are encouraged to apply!
Due to the enormity of applications received, Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted!
We look forward to your application!
Quest Alliance is a non-governmental organization established in 2008. The registration number of the organization is: BNG(U)-VRT-4-00187-2008-09?(20-10-2008). The organization is operational in Karnataka, India. Quest Alliance works in the area of Education & Literacy, Information & Communication Technology (ICT) , Labour & Employment, etc. The NGO works towards the promotion of sustainable development.