Ipas Development Foundation (IDF) works to increase women’s ability to exercise their sexual and reproductive rights, especially the right to safe abortion and contraceptive services. IDF seeks to eliminate unsafe abortion and the resulting deaths and injuries and to expand women’s access to contraception, comprehensive abortion care and related reproductive health information and care. Towards this, IDF works in strengthening training systems, service delivery of comprehensive contraception and abortion care, and access to these services within the public health system, with the aim of making a positive impact on the health of women in India. IDF’s program currently spans 12 states to include the states of Assam, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Meghalaya, Odisha, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, and West Bengal.
Ipas Development Foundation (IDF) has been rated among “India’s top 10 NGOs to Work for” by Great Place to Work® Institute. This recognition is a testament of the organization’s high-trust, high-performance work culture.
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION:
IDF seeks to hire an Administration Officer to be based at Jaipur, Rajasthan. The position reports to the State Director and will be responsible for the smooth functioning of the state office at Jaipur, to support program implementation. The position will be responsible for all office administration aspects including front office; housekeeping; filing and records; maintenance of communication equipment and other office assets; managing vendors and service providers; coordinating staff and consultant travel; stock keeping; and, petty cash management.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The responsibilities of the Administration Officer will include the following:
• Manage front office including day-to-day supervision of staff deputed by housekeeping and vendor firms.
• Ensure smooth functioning of office equipment to ensure that all equipment including communication systems are functional.
• Maintain the filing system and ensure that the contact database related to office management is up-to-date.
• Manage the resource center by updating relevant records and maintain a close oversight of the flow of materials.
• Maintain stock of office supplies and other materials, and ensure timely replenishment of the stock.
• Coordinate travel of staff and consultants in a timely manner with the designated travel agency or for direct bookings, as may be required.
• Provide assistance in coordinating with vendors for supplies in order to organize workshops, conferences and other events, as required.
• Certify invoices and bills, and ensure their timely processing.
• Maintain office expenses and petty cash, and submit periodic reports including monthly finance statements to the team at IDF, New Delhi.
• Provide any other assistance as requested and carry out any other duties as are within the scope of the position as may be required.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Candidates suitable for this position:
• Up to 2 years’ relevant work experience in managing office administration.
• Excellent computer skills with proficiency in standard MS Office applications.
• Experience in working on a database management software.
• Ability to read, write and speak English and Hindi is a must.
• Confident, self-driven and a team player.
Interested candidates with relevant experience may e-mail their CV, covering letter (along with current/ last drawn salary and expected salary) to email@example.com by February 18, 2019.
Your CV must be accompanied with:
• Cover letter justifying suitability for the position – role fitment based on present & past work experience.
• Current/last drawn compensation & expected compensation.
• CVS WITHOUT COVER LETTERS AND COMPENSATION DETAILS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
• IDF management reserves the right to modify the contents of this position description at any time.
• IDF is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
• Women candidates are encouraged to apply.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For further clarifications, please contact Sector Access at 011 – 46860000 between 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM on weekdays.
Job Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org