|Industry Type : Accounts ,HR ,Information Technology ,Media ,Management ,Finance Jobs,NGOs Jobs ||No. of Openings : 1 |
|Job Role : Senior HR Associate ||Total Experience : 2-4 years |
|Job Location : Haryana ||Salary : NA |
Outline India is a research firm focusing on data collection and geared towards evidence based decision making.
We are committed to strengthening the design of programs and interventions by conducting needs assessments, formative research, and monitoring and evaluation studies. In an environment where data is often missing or of poor quality, we specialize in procuring and analyzing high quality data from the ground level to ensure that evidence based conclusions are robust, relevant and reliable.
Outline India is set to launch a new assessment tool called Track Your Metrics (TYM). TYM democratizes data to enable impact metric building for NGOs and tracking of funds spent by donors.
The Human Resource Recruiter will engage in expanding Outline India’s reach. We are looking for someone who has prior experience in human resource management and is interested in working with a growing social enterprise.
The principal duties of a Human Resource Recruiter will include:
• Developing and administering human resources plans and procedures that relate to company personnel. Recommending new policies, approaches, and procedures.
• Overseeing recruitment efforts for all personnel, which includes creating and revising job descriptions and placing job ads.
• Developing, analyzing, and updating the company’s salary budget. Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc.).
• Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies).
• Conducting new employee orientations and employee relations counselling.
• Focusing on employee engagement workshops and setting up events and outings.
• Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc.) and take minutes.
• Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, complaints and grievances, rules and regulations.
• Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews.
• At least 2-4 years of relevant experience.
• Bachelors or Master’s degree in human resource management or related fields.
• Ability to work flexibly and on tight deadlines
• Proficiency in MS Office
• Excellent writing, communications and coordination skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Comfortable using all social media/job platforms.
Salary: Based on experience
Location: 10 minutes from HUDA City Center Metro Station – Sushant Lok I, Gurugram.
Interested candidates are required to send in their CVs to email@example.com with the following included:
1. Current location
2. Tentative date of joining
3. Current CTC
Job Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org