SHAFA HOME, a non-profit organization, goes one step ahead of the traditional methods to treat addiction and behavioural disorders by using well-researched methods of “THERAPEUTIC COMMUNITY (TC)”.
Treatment at SHAFA is based on a holistic module that emphasizes on the Physical,Psychological, Social and Spiritual recovery of the residents. We view addiction as a disease, characterized by a dependence on substance and behaviours. Though the disease is chronic and progressive, it’s definitely treatable. WE DO NOT PERMIT THE USE OF ANY MOOD-ALTERING SUBSTANCE in any of our facilities as we believe in 100 % abstinence from day one. We feel that recovery is not a destination; it’s a journey that requires a firm commitment to abstinence from alcohol/drugs and compulsive behaviours. Above all, SHAFA Home is a home away from home that assists its residents in regaining their self-esteem and self-worth.
Residential Manager, New Delhi/Kotdwar Facility.
2. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
Resident Manager will be responsible for the following functions-
1. Each Resident Manager should be available 24x7, within the facility. In case of his leave or holiday, arrangements will be made for a responsible person in his absence.
2. Overall in-charge of the facilities in Delhi/Kotdwar.
3. To manage all day to day programme activities for the residents, look after their needs and requirements, address to their ‘unacceptable behaviours’ and decide a ‘clean-up’ for them in consultation with the senior staff.
4. To look after their security and well-being.
5. To plan, develop and organize activities of the facility in Delhi/Kotdwar, which include staffing, communicating, controlling and directing.
6. To inspect, supervise and administer the different activities of the centre.
7. Responding and taking necessary actions for the medical needs of the residents of the assigned branch.
8. At the end of every month, the monthly attendance and quantitative assessment reports should reach the C.E.O. by the 1st of every month.
9. He will ensure regular staff orientations and case discussions.
10. Maintenance of records of the assigned unit is the prime responsibility of the Resident Manager. This include, preparing monthly report, updating the admission register, discharge register, rotation register, master register, follow-up register, member roll (with accounts dept.), I. C. register and family meeting register. This is in addition to his ensuring that the Resident Manager is maintaining and checking the record-keeping, P.Q.S., Ramrod and communication registers on day-to-day basis.
11. After Detoxification is over and the member enters 1st stage of his treatment, the member will be assigned counselor and the Resident Manager will decide the counselors in close coordination with the C.E.O.
12. To ensure the dealings of the Structure Confrontation Register.
13. To conduct ‘Random Facility Run’ and report the same to the C.E.O.
14. Ensure weekly house cleaning and fulfillment of the basic requirements of all residents.
15. To prepare list of weekly meetings and telephone calls and communicate the same to the concerned unit. Later on also ensuring the feedback of these meetings and telephone calls to the Head Quarter.
16. Responding and taking necessary actions for the medical needs of the residents of the assigned branch.
3. QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCIES:
1. Graduate in any discipline. Preferably in Social Work/ Psychology.
2. Should be young, active, pleasing and with a presentable personality with good communication skills.
3. Athletic and stout built-up and agile.
Compensation will be in accordance with education, personality and communication skills.
The contract shall be issued by SHAFA HOME in conformity with their existing guidelines and renewed annually, subject to the satisfactory performance of the selected candidate.
6. STARTING DATE:
The starting date is February 2019 or as per mutual agreement.
7. JOB LOCATION
Candidates who fulfil these requirements are invited to send
(i) a letter of motivation (Not exceeding 750 words) describing suitability and interest in the position,
(ii) latest CV with contact details (not more than 5 pages) and
(iii) three references to the Following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Resident Manager”. Candidates are encouraged to visit SHAFA HOME’s website available at the following link: https://www.shafahome.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and informed about the next steps.
Job Email id: email@example.com
Shafa Home is a non-governmental organization (NGO) working in Delhi, India. The registration number of the organization is: 36379?(13-01-2000). Established in the year 2000, Shafa Home works in the area of Children, Health & Nutrition, HIV/AIDS, etc. The NGO works towards the promotion of sustainable development.