Supervision of Office Assistants for ensuring tidiness and cleanliness of Office; ensure that the appointments are clearly drawn out to ensure availability of the meeting room, stationary requirements and other logistics; Assist staff with phone calls, scheduling appointments, follow up, and correspondence; Handle the travel related documents and provide support to Admin Manager for other work as per the requirement.
• Support Admin Manager in organizing events and workshops
• Ensuring the smooth functioning of the front desk which will include the supervision of following activities:
• Recording and directing of all incoming/outgoing mails to appropriate staff person
• Ensuring smooth functioning of KTS system and other office equipment’s.
• Responsible for attending to the outside visitors and directing them to appropriate staff;
• Arranging/ Managing conference calls as and when needed; and
• Maintains and updates contact lists of key contacts; Ensure to provide the support to Admin Manager on travel of the staff.
• Maintains and is responsible for orderly electronic copy and filing systems;
• 1-2 years of relevant administrative experience in development sector from the areas of administration and office management.
• Graduate in any discipline
• Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc.
• Consistently approaches work with energy and a positive, constructive attitude
• Remains calm, in control and good humoured even under pressure
• Deadline: Applications are being accepted until the position is filled.
• Please submit: Resume and cover letter.
• Questions and application submission: Please contact email address: firstname.lastname@example.org