The person will be responsible for maintaining accounts/finance and admin work. As per accounting principles and university policy the Finance/Accounts Manager is expected to prepare and check vouchers and bills of all expenses and verify them, timely preparation of statement of expenditure and sending the same to Director. Some of the key deliverable of the Finance/Accounts Manager and Administration are as follows:
1. Accounting tasks:
- Prepare vouchers with bills and supporting
- Processes forms such as expenditure claims and prepare cheques for payments
- Process request for advances with cost estimates
- Post vouchers in Tally package
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliation statement
- Prepare monthly statement of expenditure or suggested forms
- Preparation and submission utilisation certificates to funding agencies
- Variance analysis: comparison of budget and actuals and justification for variance
- Coordination with internal auditor for regular check and internal audit
2. Administrative tasks:
- Preparation of note sheets with supporting documents for taking necessary approval of Director.
- Preparation of necessary letters, memos and communications.
- Record-keeping: maintaining office filing and record keeping systems; employee time-sheets, leave applications, travel records, courier distribution logs, purchase requisitions and online supply orders; submit print requests maintain databases, records, confidential files and other information for Centre.
3. Any other assignment as decided by Director.
Leave and other policy
Applicable as per Norms.
Qualification, specialized knowledge/experience required for the assignment:
- Graduate/Post Graduate in Commerce, Business Management with specialization in Accountancy/Finance.
- Excellent knowledge of accounting package (Tally ERP 9-latest version) and MS-Office (MS Excel, MS Word, MS Power-point).
- Two to three years experience of working as an accountant will be mandatory.
- Excellent communication skills
- Take initiative, passion and commitment to organization's mission and professional values.
Would appreciate if you could apply by 15th February, 2019 at email@example.com
Job Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Parmarth Samaj Sevi Sansthan is a non-governmental organization established in 2006?. The registration number of the organization is: J-668?(11-01-2006)?. The organization is operational in Uttar Pradesh, India. Parmarth Samaj Sevi Sansthan works in the area of Advocacy and Research, Dalit Welfare, Disaster Management, Education & Literacy, HIV/AIDS, Right to Information & Advocacy, Rural Development & Poverty Alleviation, Womens Development & Empowerment, etc. The NGO works towards the promotion of sustainable development.