• Develop overall Goals, Strategies, Plans & Processes and execute plans to create an eco-system for livelihood around Agriculture, Animal Husbandry and Non-Agriculture with the objective of assisting farmers in creating/ improving livelihood incomes.
• Promote community participation through social mobilization to create entire value chain for inputs and outputs.
• Motivate & build agriculture team on the field for effective & result based programs.
• Oversee overall implementation field operations/projects, guide field staff, manage vendors, coordinate/liaison with stakeholders
• Manage field team to ensure timely completion of agreed projects, task, maintain records & ensure timely reporting
• Project Planning & Management
• Networking & Representation
• Capacity Building
• Team building
• B.Tech (Agri), B.Sc. (Agri) B.V.Sc.
• Post graduate in Management, Rural Development/ Social Work/ Entrepreneurship
• Excellent leadership and people management abilities
• Experience in capacity building including coaching and providing feedback, and in the design and delivery of training
Please note that the role demands frequent / high travel to rural geography (3 - 4 days a week).
Relevant Experience (No of years) - Over 10 to 15 years of experience
Age Range - Approx. 35 to 40 years
Location - Mumbai
Job Email id: email@example.com
• Agri / Rural market development / field sales
• Knowledge of Dairy based activities with thorough experience of High value, Scalable projects & advising significant scale to the communities
• Ability to Design & steer programs