Reporting to: Director - Health & Education
• Assist Director in developing overall Health sector program.
• Motivate & build health team on the field for effective & result based program.
• Oversee implementation field operations/projects, guide field staff, and manage stakeholders, coordinate/liaison with block level stakeholders.
• Overall coordination in fund utilization, cash forecasts progress, stakeholders management, linkages & impact monitoring.
1. Project Planning & Management
• Develop & finalization of GP wise project plans in consultation with Director Heath & Education.
• Prepare monthly cash flow requirement based on implementation plans.
• In collaboration with Director – Health & Education and M&E, General Manager, establish systems for tracking progress, indicators & deliverables according to agreed work-plans and prepare program report to ensure state, donor and headquarter reporting needs are met.
• Review & monitor project progress and give direction to Health team.
• Assist Director-Health & Education in assessing field based challenges, opportunities threats in context with Swedes project interventions.
• Develop field monitoring plans for Health Coordinators in consultant with Director – Health & Education.
• Overall coordination with Health team.
• Preparation of monthly plans & review.
• Maintain project wise progress reports.
2. Networking & Representation.
• Represent Swades to liaison with key stakeholders at District/block level (Govt., Pvt. Sector)
• Coordinator with all verticals.
3. Capacity Building.
• Assist Director Program in recruitment process & filed based staff induction programs.
• Co-ordinate exposure visits for Health team members to appropriate projects related to Swades programs
4. Team Building
• Motivate & build health team for effective & result based programs.
• Consistent, accurate & timely reporting from field team.
• Timely material procurement, fund flow and plan approvals.
• Community responses to set up and sustain the kiosk.
• Keen interest and experience in the development sector with specific emphasis on community based public health programming.
• Graduate in medical science
• Master’s in Public Health or MBBS
• Social Sciences/Health Administration/Health Management
• Excellent analytical, Management & leadership quality.
• Computer skills especially MS Office.
• Time management and multi-tasking skills, there will be fairly demanding timelines with multiple deliverables.
• Community & Govt. official management skills.
• Very good written & spoken English to support proposal writing.
• Proficiency in writing technical & programmatic documents such as a training materials and reports.
• Understanding of local language(Marathi) would be desirable.
• Basics of Healthcare services- public and private, patient’s needs.
• Relevant issues and undertaking about Community Health/Public Health management at community level.
• Familiarity with Indian health system, key stakeholders and relevant government policies/ strategies particularly National Rural Health Mission
• Technical knowledge of relevant health intervention.
• Good communication skills to interact with NGO partners, Marginalized groups, government and other stakeholders.
• Ability and willingness to travel up to 30-40% of his/her time.
Relevant Experience (No’s of years)
• 8 to 10 years of overall experience working with government NGO/INGO on MNCH/ Non communicable disease programs, at least three years of experience managing a team independently.
• 34-45 years
Job Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org