|Industry Type : Accounts ,HR ,Information Technology ,Media ,Management ,Finance Jobs,NGOs Jobs ||No. of Openings : 1 |
|Job Role : Assistant Manager - Donor Retention ||Total Experience : 10 years |
|Job Location : Delhi ||Salary : NA |
Assistant Manager – Donor Retention
Oxfam is a global movement of people working together to end the injustice of poverty.
We are an international confederation of 21 organizations (affiliates) working together with partners and local communities in the areas of humanitarian, development and campaigning, in more than 90 countries.
Oxfam is committed to preventing any type of unwanted behaviour at work including sexual harassment, exploitation and abuse, lack of integrity and financial misconduct; and committed to promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults. Oxfam expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment through our code of conduct. We place a high priority on ensuring that only those who share and demonstrate our values are recruited to work for us.
All our work is led by three core values: Empowerment, Accountability, Inclusiveness.
• Accountability – Our purpose-driven, results-focused approach means we take responsibility for our actions and hold ourselves accountable. We believe that others should also be held accountable for their actions.
• Empowerment – Our approach means that everyone involved with Oxfam, from our staff and supporters to people living in poverty, should feel they can make change happen.
• Inclusiveness – We are open to everyone and embrace diversity. We believe everyone has a contribution to make, regardless of visible and invisible differences.
Oxfam India is an equal opportunities employer. To know more about Oxfam India please visit: www.oxfamindia.org
Note: All offers of employment will be subject to satisfactory references and may be subject to appropriate screening checks, which can include criminal records and terrorism finance checks.
Job Title: Assistant Manager – Donor Retention
Department: Public Engagement
Location: New Delhi
Level / Pay Band: A5
Contract: Term of Three Years (Renewable on Mutual Agreement)
Reports To: Head of Individual Fundraising
Scope of Position: Donors are at the heart of our work. Without them, we would not be who we are. Ensuring our donors know this and understand how vital they are to our work is at the core of this assignment. The role of Head of Donor Retention requires you to formulate & execute strategies to ensure optimization of organisational relationships with existing donors and to maximise income.
• Lead & develop donor communication
• Planning, development and implementation of Oxfam strategies to maximize the long term value of our donors & supporters
• Planning, development and implementation of Oxfam’s supporter journey, in order to maximize donor & supporter engagement and retention.
• Develop matrix to measure the impact of the plans.
• Work with the Communications team to develop relevant supporter communication material for offline and online medium.
• Working with Oxfam International team and bringing in international best practices suited to our market
• Provide insights from a retention perspective to the acquisition teams, to help improve the quality of sign-ups.
• Identify and implement ways to optimise the use of active and non- active supporter base
• To analyse the existing supporter journey (the chain of communication and engagement with donors) and to find ways to optimize or change the same
• Decision regarding sharing and usage of supporter database by mobilisation or any other team
• Prepare budgets and monitor against them
• Create KPI’s and constantly monitor against them
Skill and Competence
• Graduate and at least 10 years of experience
• MBA will be preferred
• Expert in Marketing Communication
• Domain Knowledge
• Experience in Similar Profile - in NGO or corporate sector
• Process Change Management
• Working across cross functional team
• Good Coordination Skills
• Adaptive to changes in Process and industry guidelines.
• Excellent communication skills and high energy levels
During the course of employment the post holder may be required to move base on a temporary or permanent basis to any workplace controlled by Oxfam India
The candidate should be willing to travel within the region/country extensively and be deployed for extended periods in humanitarian response programmes in the field.
Date Issued: February 11, 2019
Approved By: CEO
• All applicants should apply on https://goo.gl/Ke11w1
• All applications should attach the covering letter and the CV (file name should be candidates name).
• The deadline for receiving applications is 25th February 2019.
• Applications without the exact subject line will not be considered.
• Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.