REPORTS TO: Sr. Vice President
ACCESS Development Services is a national livelihoods promotion organization with focus on incubating innovations and developing sustainable models for livelihoods promotion of the poor. To this end, ACCESS is structured uniquely to work at all levels of the value chain – implementing programmes on the ground(Tier-I), working with Civil Society organizations, Government Departments, Corporate sector, and Multilateral / Bilateral agencies(Tier II) as also undertaking a national initiatives to influence and support policy initiatives and strengthening the enabling environment(Tier III). ACCESS with its head office in New Delhi has a pan-Indian presence having state offices in 9 states and 26 project offices.
This position is placed at a Junior level and the person will report to the Senior Vice President and be responsible for providing support in program development and corporate partnerships. As the third five year plan of ACCESS has been rolled out, this position is very critical in line with the strategic direction of the organization. For more Information about ACCESS Development Services, please refer to www.accessdev.org
• Develop and submit concept notes/ EoIs/ proposals on farm and non-farm based projects to different types of donors with a
special focus on state government departments.
• Research, identify, and track funding opportunities.
• Cultivate donor/government relationships in order to stay abreast of business opportunities and funding trends.
Coordinate business development and raising funds (grant, debt, and equity) activities.
• Working closely with the CEO/SVP , the Programme Development Team; communications team, and others for programme
development in alignment with the strategy.
• Provide support to the state team for effective implementation of ongoing projects and ensure the completion of project milestones
within the planned timelines and budgets
• Build strategy for monitoring & evaluation and help project coordinators in building appropriate processes & systems.
• Monitor and review the progress of ongoing projects
Donor Coordination/Stakeholder management
• Ensure submission of periodical project progress reports(qualitative & financial) as per the donor requirements
• Participate in the periodic review meetings of the partners/donor agencies
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
1. Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English language is required.
2. Proven ability to prospect private sector partnership and follow-up on leads, develop concept papers, proposals, and budgets,
cultivate and maintain prospective relationships and negotiate partnerships.
3. Demonstrated ability to work independently
4. Strong interpersonal skills
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATION:
Preferably postgraduate in a relevant field, or a management graduate
Interested candidates should send an up-to-date CV and cover letter addressing the above requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Last date for applying is 15th March 2019.
Job Email id: email@example.com
Access Development Services is a registered non-governmental organization (NGO) working the field of Art & Culture, Dalit Welfare, Environment and natural resource management, Food and Agriculture, Labour & Employment, Micro Finance (SHGs), Micro Small & Medium Enterprises, Minority Issues, New & Renewable Energy, Panchayati Raj, Rural Development & Poverty Alleviation, Tribal Welfare, Urban Development & Poverty Alleviation, Vocational Training, Water and Sanitation, Womens Development & Empowerment, Youth Affairs, etc. The NGO works towards the promotion of sustainable development. The NGO was established in 2006?. The registration number of the organization is: U74999DL2006NPL146962?(01-03-2006)?. The organization is operational in Delhi, India.