At Quest Alliance we transform learning ecosystems through education technology, capacity building, and collaboration to build 21st-century skills for learners and facilitators
We are a not-for-profit trust that focuses on research-led innovation and advocacy in the ?eld of teaching and learning. We engage with educators, civil society, government institutions and corporate organizations to demonstrate and enable scalable and replicable solutions in school education and vocational training
At Quest you will get the opportunity to apply your skills and contribute to addressing issues around quality education and skills training. The organization gives you the space to learn and grow in a fun and engaging environment. We have an eclectic group of people working at Quest drawn from diverse disciplines including Education, Technology, Design, Youth Development and Business.
Quest Alliance is looking for a People coordinator to be part of the People & Operations team to lead the recruitment and learning & development processes for employees
About the role:
Quest Alliance has a People and Operations team which holds all the people processes and systems and supports with finding a suitable candidate and supporting them in the life cycle.
1. Lead the recruitment process for staff
• Drafting the J.DS
• Advertising positions in relevant networks, job sites and word of mouth
• Maintaining the recruitment dashboard
• Shortlisting C.V
• Arranging interviews for the candidates
• Establishing links with other agencies and organisations for talent identification
• Maintaining database of prospective candidates to hire
• Working with the hiring manager and supporting them in carrying out the recruitment process end to end
• Leading the reference check process and contract negotiation process
• Communication with the prospective candidate on offer and onboarding
• Coordinating with other teams on on-boarding the candidates
• Supporting the supervisors in the development of consultant contracts
2. Overseeing HR documents filing
• Ensuring the Contracts are filed and the employees database is up to date
• Maintaining the staff addition and deletion list and database
• Ensuring all information related to People to aid finance and admin processes are shared with the focal point
3. Leading Induction and Exit formalities for Staff
• Follow up with supervisors and team leads to ensure each staff are inducted
• Leading online induction and ensuring all the employees receive the induction kit
• Orientation and identification of right buddies for the employees
• Working with the operations lead and contributing to the development of the induction package for the employees
• Coordinating with the concerned staff to ensure smooth exit for staff
• Serve as a first point of contact for alumni
• Maintaining the staff alumni network
4. Coordination of learning and development activities
• Ensuring PDP process is completed for all staff and their review and feedback happens on time
• Ensuring training calendar is in place
• Coordination with leadership team on the learning and development activities
• ensuring orientation on policies and procedures happens periodically
• organising group training activities based on the needs identified
We are looking for people who:
• Are passionate about the challenges India is facing in education and employability domain
• Can work independently, with minimal supervision and is a go-getter and enjoys interacting with agencies, Institutions and is a great communicator
• Experience in managing hiring in short notice across regions and geographies
1. Experience in conducting recruitment drives and sourcing candidates through different channels across geographies
2. Deep and practical experience in managing HRMS
3. Experience in conducting and managing employees learning and development activities
4. In depth knowledge of current trends in hiring
Reporting to : Associate Director Operations
Salary: Depending on skills and experience
Blog : https://thelearnerbyquest.wordpress.com
Meet the team : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyEZc-ZZHns&t=75s
Office @ Quest Alliance: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5C5R-b_GRaA&feature=youtu.be
Sending your application:
The last date to apply March 12th 2019.
We request you to apply at the earliest as we will begin the selection process as soon as we start receiving applications. The interested candidates are requested to fill Quest Alliance standard job application form which is given here.
No C.Vs will be entertained.
Women and youth are encouraged to apply!
Due to the enormity of applications received, Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted!
We look forward to your application!
Quest Alliance is a non-governmental organization established in 2008. The registration number of the organization is: BNG(U)-VRT-4-00187-2008-09?(20-10-2008). The organization is operational in Karnataka, India. Quest Alliance works in the area of Education & Literacy, Information & Communication Technology (ICT) , Labour & Employment, etc. The NGO works towards the promotion of sustainable development.