• Responsible for Monitoring and Evaluation of Health & Education programs
• Manage and Maintain data capturing and dashboard on P3 for Health & Education programs
• Regular updates for senior stakeholders about progress of Health & Education programs and assigned activities against Swades 4 E framework
• Conduct baseline / ad-hoc studies if needed
• Conduct regular Monitoring and data capturing trainings for field team
• Conduct field visits to monitor data quality
• Assist the senior leadership for Health & Education work in upcoming geographies
• Graduate or Post graduate.
• Technology adopter / Logical thinker.
• Good with numbers
• Flair for data quality checks / Eye for details
• Connect with front line team
• Proficiency in Excel
• Working knowledge of P3
• Good at developing and executing simple survey tools
Relevant Experience (No of years): Minimum 4 to 5 years of proven experience