YOUTH FOR SEVA is committed to be at the helm of inspiring a nationwide volunteering movement. To lead the Finance and Accounting function of this multi-site NGO, we need a “Head - Finance” who is an experienced Accounting professional, well versed in various accounting practices and relevant technology platforms.
Head-Finance is the in-charge of the Finance function who will report to Head – Operations. The position is based in Bengaluru and preference will be given to candidates based in the city.
• Will be the custodian of organizational and legal documents like various registration documents, Resolutions, Minutes etc
• Ensuring Financial Statements and MIS reports are prepared accurately and timely.
• Responsible for Budgets, Internal & External auditing and Finalization activities.
• Creation and effective implementation of organization’s policy procedures.
• Responsible for various statutory compliances like FCRA, TDS, PF, ESIC, PT etc -timely payment and returns.
• To keep all stakeholders adequately informed on a timely basis of all potential problematic areas / issues.
• Coordination with Vendors, Banks & Govt departments.
• Perform any other duties as may be required by the organization.
• 10-12 Years of relevant experience. Exposure to NGO sector will be an added advantage.
• Ability to lead and guide a team of 2-4 accounts executives across multiple locations.
• Demonstrated ability to liaison with peers from other departments and locations.
• Knowledge of Project accounting and MIS.
• Proficiency in Tally ERP and MS Office tools.
• Good verbal and written communication.
Age: 40 yrs to 50 yrs
Education: A degree in respective field
Languages needed: English
Commitment: 2+ year
Work Timing: 9am – 6pm,
Able to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends.
• Basics of MS Word, Excel, ERP, Tally, PowerPoint
• Use of internet, e-mail, etc.
• Demonstrated ability to liaison with banks, govt. agencies, peers from other departments and locations.
• Oral & written Communication In English
• Good presentation skills
• The person should be ready to travel and visit other chapters’ across India.
• Passionate about Social Sector
Job Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Youth For Seva is a non-governmental organization (NGO) working in Andhra Pradesh, India. The registration number of the organization is: S-2184/1637?(30-04-1998). Established in the year 1998, Youth For Seva works in the area of etc. The NGO works towards the promotion of sustainable development.