Netherlands Leprosy Relief (NLR) is a non-political, non-religious and nonprofit making developmental organization with its head quarter at Amsterdam, NLR is supporting National Leprosy Eradication Program (NLEP) of India, at national, state & district level, in 120 districts of 7 states of India. State & zonal level Leprosy Program Advisors (LPAs), provided thru branch, are strengthening functioning of District Leprosy Cell (DLC) & NLEP while CBR Coordinators, provided thru NLR foundation, are providing technical support to district staff in promoting self-care in Leprosy colonies & villages and supporting vocational training, education & Socio-Economical Rehabilitation of persons affected & their dependents.
NLR India is working in close collaboration with NLEP program manager/officers, with other 8 ILEP agencies, WHO and other national level leprosy NGOs. As member of ILEP, NLR supports NLEP per the MoU signed between GoI and ILEP agencies.
Job Description / Responsibilities:
• Maintenance of bills, vouchers and files related to accounts
• Reconciliation of accounts / income tax
• Analysis & preparation of reimbursement of fortnightly bills, TA claims & other dues of leprosy prevention project/NLR
• Preparation, maintenance of Cheques and preparation of drafts registers (incoming/outgoing)
• Preparation & release of salaries and other dues
• Calculating and submitting TDS,
• Preparing financial statements & reports on predesigned excel sheet
• Participation in annual budget plan
• Day to day office expenses & maintenance of cashbook of Leprosy Prevention Project/ NLR Branch
• Responsible to follow audit instructions and inform authority for any discrepancies.
• Responsible for keeping Leaves records. Attendance, keeping records of vehicle log books.
• To regulate fund flow to various projects, scrutiny of fortnightly bills, TA claims etc.
• To monitor fund flow, fund utilization by the project staff
• To check and control misuse of funds provided.
• To supervise and support the account keeping, reporting and analyzing the fund position
• To prepare the payments related to staff benefits
• To Comply Statutory requirements of RBI
• To submit papers-balance sheet to ministry of home affair
• To prepare the report to be submitted to FCRA
• To keep the records of inventory at project-offices
• Other: Any other tasks related to implementation of leprosy prevention project
• Good Computer skills (Tally, MS Office including Excel)
• Knowledge of Tax laws
• Knowledge of FCRA acts and rules, GST Acts/rules
• Statutory compliance
• Experience of working with an NGO Honesty and integrity
• Good in English (Written and Spoken)
Industry: Account /Finance/ Social / Health Sector
Qualification : Post Graduate /Master in the field of Commerce/Accounting/Banking/Finance
Minimum Work Experiences: 3-5 years of professional experiences in finance/administration, book keeping, day book entries, bank resolution, maintaining bills, vouchers etc. would be preferred.
Compensation Offered: Rs. 35,000 per month. Negotiable depending on salary history and experiences.
Location of posting: New Delhi
Deadline for application: 5th March 2019
Name: Dr. M. A. Arif
Company: NLR India
Address: House No. B-4/57, 1st Floor, Safdarjung Enclave, New Delhi-110029
City: New Delhi
Contact E mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone(s): 09711818378, 011-26711215/16
Job Email id: email@example.com