No. of Openings : 1
Job Role : -
Total Experience : 2 years
Job Location : Delhi
Salary : -
By Sarthak Educational Trust
Reporting to Centre Manager
Trainer is entrusted with the responsibility to build the capacity of the enrolled students in the area of basic skills and advance employability skills and is part of the Training and Development Team. OH trainer is expected to work in close coordination with the Centre Manager to capture the basic training needs and design the capacity building interventions.
Key Responsibility Areas
• Counseling of the candidates for OH Training
• Develop the capacity building intervention for basic employability skills for people with OH Candidates
• Develop the capacity building intervention for advanced employability skills (industry linked) for people with OH Candidates
• Capture the feedback of the participants on the capacity building programs& make regular improvements to raise effectiveness
• Matching the candidates as per the Job requirements and lining up for the interviews
• Follow-up with the candidates /organizations to track the actual placement percentage
• Follow-up with the candidates to understand the work-places issues being faced, if any, and the appropriate help needed
• Achieve the set goals for the OH Training Program
• Post Graduate in the field of social work or any relevant domain
• At least 2 years of work experience in the area of social work is preferred
• Sensitized attitude towards the Persons with Disability (PwD)
Remuneration As per the Industry Standards
Job Email id: email@example.com
• Proficient in MS Office
• Cognitive skills and ability to design training interventions
• Proficient in communication in Hindi / English / Local language
Sarthak Educational Trust was started in year 2008.
In 2004 while practising as a dentist, Dr. Aggarwal started losing his vision due to Macular Degeneration of Retina, a non treatable concern. During this period he realized the agony with which a PwD goes through due to constraints such as non inclusive environment and limited access to resources and opportunities.With God's grace and support from various relevant persons he first got himself trained in screen readers and other software to manage and execute his daily activities through Computers, and gradually started with skilling and employment of visually impaired candidates in Medical Transcription in Delhi.
Sarthak is aimed towards carving an equal stature for persons with disability by providing them a platform wherein, they have equal access to opportunities and resources.
All Jobs posted by: Sarthak Educational Trust
Already registered with us then click here to Login, or submit the following forms to apply the job.
You may like similar jobs
Project Coordinator & Mentor - Women Entrepreneurs
ETASHA SOCIETY 2021-03-06
Consultant Medicine Teacher
SNEHA (Society for Nutrition, Education and Health Action) 2021-03-05
Team Co-Coordinator - Aware Girls Action For Justice Programme
Jagori Rural Charitable Trust 2021-03-15
Associate - Program Management
International Justice Mission (IJM) 2021-03-06