No. of Openings : 1
Job Role : -
Total Experience : 2-3 years
Job Location : Jharkhand
Salary : Annual CTS 4.2 lakhs
By Krishi Gram Vikas Kendra (KGVK)
Logistics Coordinator required for upcoming project on ‘Enterprise creation in agriculture and allied sector’
Nature of Position: Contractual Full-time position on annual renewable basis till end of the project period
Application Deadline: 16 January 2021 till 5:00 PM
Experience Required: minimum 2-3 years of working experience in managing residential training/skill logistics
Educational Qualification: Degree/Diploma in Hotel/Hospitality/Logistic Management or related field
• Ensure premises, assets and communication ways are used effectively
• Ensure proper boarding, lodging, and training arrangement of trainees
• Develop new strategies to streamline processes and reduce cost
• Coordinate with logistics staffs (e.g. drivers, security, cleaners etc.) for effective management of logistics with available resources
• Keep logs and records
• Ensure conducive and clean/hygienic environment (Kitchen, dining, residential premises, training halls etc.) for facilitating effective trainings
• Ability to manage, coach, and provide training for direct reports
• Ability to prepare and manage budget effectively
• Prepare accurate reports for upper management
• Firm grasp of supply chain, inventory, distribution, business, and management principles
• Strong team player
• Exceptional organizational and analytical skills
• Good interpersonal and presentation skills, Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficient in computer knowledge especially in MS office (word, excel, power point)
• Valid driving licence and have own vehicle
Salary: Maximum annual CTS of 4.2 lakhs (including PF, gratuity, and other allowances)
Retired persons from defence services having related experiences are encouraged to apply.
Job email: Interested candidates having relevant experience may e-mail their Resume/CV and covering letter mentioning current/ last drawn salary with two references to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Please mention the Name of Position applied in the subject line. Without mention of name of position, the application will not be evaluated.
Job Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Krishi Gram Vikas Kendra (KGVK) is a registered non-governmental organization (NGO) working the field of Animal Husbandry, Dairying & Fisheries, Children, Education & Literacy, Environment and natural resource management, Food and Agriculture, Health & Nutrition, Land Resources, Micro Small & Medium Enterprises, New & Renewable Energy, Panchayati Raj, Rural Development & Poverty Alleviation, Science & Technology, Sports, Vocational Training, Water and Sanitation, etc. The NGO works towards the promotion of sustainable development.
The NGO was established in 1972. The registration number of the organization is: 370?(22-02-1972). The organization is operational in Jharkhand, India. Ably supported by its corporate anchor Usha Martin Limited, KGVK has successfully established an ecosystem that is built to sustain itself, drawing from the ability, knowledge and skills of the people who make the community.
All Jobs posted by: Krishi Gram Vikas Kendra (KGVK)
Already registered with us then click here to Login, or submit the following forms to apply the job.
You may like similar jobs
Project Coordinator & Mentor - Women Entrepreneurs
ETASHA SOCIETY 2021-03-06
Team Co-Coordinator - Aware Girls Action For Justice Programme
Jagori Rural Charitable Trust 2021-03-15
Associate - Program Management
International Justice Mission (IJM) 2021-03-06