No. of Openings : 1
Job Role : -
Total Experience : 1-2 years
Job Location : Sikkim
Salary : -
By Citizens Foundation
Location: pakyong, Sikkim
No. of Post:- 1
Reporting to:- Project Manager
The Field Coordinator is responsible for coordinating, consolidating, and ensuring smooth implementation of program and operations' activities and adherence to logistic, human resource, administration and security procedures. At the regional/district level, the Field Coordinator represents ACF to relevant stakeholders.
Field Coordinator will be the front face of the organization among the partner organizations in the field. 100% flexibility to travel is what this role requires. The field coordinator will be working under Program manager for successful implementation of the Skilling and Livelihood Project.
Responsibilities and Duties:-
Social Issue Research & Program Planning
The Field Coordinator would be directly involved in conducting social issue research and contributing the Program information for strategic plans of an organisation. The field coordinator takes a very research-based approach to advise Program managers on where to focus - identifying gaps, needs, and key stakeholders and mapping out the best role that the organization can play in the existing Eco-system.
·Organize & implement field base activities under Three broad thematic areas, 1. Livelihood, environment & Clean energy 2. Education 3. Health, WASH & Climate Change and Adaptation. Salary is proposed based on Hard to reach area.
· Strong Research Methodology skills and experience in conducting Primary and Secondary Research in relation to Programs and social causes.
· Ability to understand and identify the needs in the development sector through primary and secondary research and gap analysis.
· Strong skills in writing detailed research reports and program plans.
· Compilation of research and strategy into professional
· Preparation and presentation of PowerPoint presentations.
· Liaise with Accountant for a financial review
· Preparation of detailed report for client with Analysis.
· Developing plans to understand the needs of the community and relevant interventions ie Needs and Gap Analysis
· Conduct on-site surveys and review of existing client programs
· Communicate program status to superiors on a weekly basis
· Meeting deadlines and managing time effectively to ensure outcomes are met
· Capacity building of partnership in long-term relationships.
· Provide client presentations and attend meetings with NGOs to showcase and outline programs.
· Identification and implementation of relevant Monitoring and evaluation tools and framework.
· Analyse information collected in monitoring evaluation and reporting to identify possible areas for improvement and program alteration.
· To undertake any other reasonable duties as and when required dependent on the needs of the organization.
Required Experience and Qualifications
Minimum qualification: Bachelor's degree in social work.
· A dynamic individual with a minimum of 1-2 years' experience in the development sector.
· Extensive Knowledge of the various social issues
· Ability to work with multiple stakeholders such as NGOs, local authorities etc
· A professional, outcome-oriented person who oversees all relevant details.
· Good people skills and strong professional presentation.
· Excellent writing skills.
· Good communication skills and Presentation.
· Passionate, honest, multi-tasker and go-getter.
· Willingness to travel extensively around India
· Ability to multitask on deadlines.
Job Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Citizens Foundation is a non-profit organization which has evolved from its humble beginnings in Jharkhand in 1997 and has so far registered its presence with pioneering work in the development sector in over 10 states of India as a national level organization. As a signatory of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), CF has worked towards its vision of 'Making People Self Reliant' over the past two decades. The registration number of the organization is: 00285/267/01-02(20-02-2002).
Citizens Foundation works in the area of Animal Husbandry, Dairying & Fisheries, Children, Education & Literacy, Environment and natural resource management, Health & Nutrition, Human Rights, Micro Finance (SHGs), Micro Small & Medium Enterprises, Rural Development & Poverty Alleviation, Tribal Welfare, Vocational Training, Women Empowerment, Advocacy & Research, Water & Sanitation, etc. The NGO works towards the promotion of sustainable development.
All Jobs posted by: Citizens Foundation
Already registered with us then click here to Login, or submit the following forms to apply the job.
You may like similar jobs
Consultant - Information Technology
The Voluntary Health Services 2021-10-03