Responsibilities and Duties:
Following the LP4Y pedagogy, you will take part in coaching a team of 18 Young adults toward their social and professional inclusion :
? Pedagogy and follow-up of the Young Adults, so that they gain confidence in their capacity to act and therefore find and keep a decent job.
? Development of a Micro-Economic Initiative (social entrepreneurship) to enable them to develop soft and hard skills.
? Partnership development to create and develop an integration ecosystem for the Youth.
? Organization, management and reporting of the program activities.
- Education: Bachelors and/or Masters directly linked to the mission would be an asset for the mission but it is not required. Your whole profile will matter.
- At least 24 years old.
- Work experience in the corporate sector will be appreciated.
- Motivated and proactive profile who likes challenges and works in autonomy.
- Volunteer spirit.
- Will to commit for the inclusion of excluded youth.
- Ready to learn and grow.
- Fluent in the Local and English language.
- Intermediate knowledge in MS office (word, excel, drive, email...)
- Team work : demonstrate ability to work in a multicultural, multi ethnic environment and to maintain effective working relations with people of different national and cultural backgrounds.
- Communicating and information sharing: facilitate and encourage open communication and transversal projects.
- Self-management, emotional intelligence and organizational Skills : stay composed and positive even in difficult moments, handle tense situations with diplomacy and tact, and take initiatives.
- Salary : 18 000 INR/month through bank transfer (not negotiable).
- Professional transportation if needed (partners meetings, Youth activities, yearly seminar, etc.)
- Basic food
- Health Insurance (Sum Insured: 5 Lakh)
All Jobs posted by: Life Project 4 Youth
You may like similar jobs
Data Analyst-Immediate Openings for Diploma/graduate/ Fresher
Cybersecurity Regional Sales Manager - Penetration Testing