The EU-India S&T Agreement aims to support excellent research on priority areas which can best be addressed by a multinational approach. This initiative should facilitate cooperation among the researchers and institutions in India and Europe in the field of water.
1. Funding Agencies
? EUROPEAN UNION
- European Commission – Horizon 2020
- Indian Department of Science and Technology (DST)
- Indian Department of Biotechnology (DBT)
This action should develop new and/or adapt the most suitable existing innovative and affordable solutions for Indian conditions, both in urban and rural areas, by addressing one or more of the following broad challenges:
- Drinking water purification with a focus on emerging pollutants;
- Waste water treatment, with scope for resource/energy recovery, reuse, recycle and rainwater harvesting, including bioremediation technologies;
- Real time monitoring and control systems in distribution and treatment systems.
The centre of gravity of the actions is expected at TRL 3-6. The detailed Call text is annexed at the end of this document.
The complete call information is available on websites of:
? European Commission Participant Portal
? Department of Science & Technology (DST):
http://www.dst.gov.in/ , http://onlinedst.gov.in/Login.aspx
? Department of Biotechnology (DBT):