United Friends is Registered under section XXI of Societies Registration Act 1860. In the year 31st March 2012. This Organisation has also made Permanent Account Number.
Mission Statement Utilize education for betterment of the people and especially women. Create opportunities for generation of income with gender privileges. Guide future
generations for creative activities.
Activities of the Organisation
1. Cultural Affairs and Sports,
2. Skill Development Training & Self Employment Creation. (Computer, Tailoring, Embroidery, Jute Bag, Paper Cups and Plates and Areca Net Plates)
3. Health Programme- (Blood Donation Camp, NRHM, HIV/AIDS awareness to the Rural and Urban People)
4. SHG Group Creation & Development, Follow Up
5. Environmental Preservation Training,
6. Culture Documentation And Preservation
7. Legal Literacy & Legal Awareness Programme. Human Rights.
8. Adult Education and IT Education for Backward.
9. Small Farmersí Agriculture Business Consortium
Our future plan
1. Blood Donation Camp, AIDS, Eye Camp and Training on Health Services to the School Children etc.
2. To establish Vocational Skill Training Institute.
3. To develop a cultural Team for Tripura Folk arts
4. To form Local Meditation center
5. To give concept of return back to Mother Nature
6. To create wonderful documentation center on Indian Art, Music and Culture.
7. Women Empowerment through NYK,
8. PMKVY. SRLM and NRLM , NDLM
9. To introduce various target oriented training and promotional activities for the promotion of handicrafts and other related activities
Award: District Best Youth Club Awarded for the year 2013-14 presented by DM & Collector Dhalai & AMC Chairperson through NYK.
Address: VILL- KALIBARI ROAD, P.O- KAMALPUR, SUB-DIVISION- KAMALPUR, BLOCK- DURGACHOWMUHANI, DIST- DHALAI, STATE- TRIPURA, INDIA. PIN-799285
Aged and elderly, Art & Culture, Children, Disaster Management, Education & Literacy, Environment and natural resource management, Food and Agriculture, Health & Nutrition, HIV/AIDS, Human Rights, Information & Communication Technology (ICT) , Legal Awareness & Aid, Micro Finance (SHGs), Micro Small & Medium Enterprises, Minority Issues, Panchayati Raj, Rural Development & Poverty Alleviation, Sports, Tribal Welfare, Urban Development & Poverty Alleviation, Vocational Training
12A, PAN Card, Annual Reports, Audit Reports
You can contact UNITED FRIENDS, through given details.
Note:This profile page is registered for donations, advertisement, and promotion purpose. While all the information is deemed to be correct, we have not verified them and does not endorse the accuracy of the information published on this website. Readers/Donors are strongly advised to verify them on their own and use the information at their own risk. If you are a business owner click here to manage this profile page.