As part of its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) efforts, Coal India Limited and its subsidiary companies regularly undertake various community development activities in and around the coalfield areas for the benefit of the local people.
Works done under Community Development Programme are as under:-
1. Installation/Repairing of Hand Pumps.
2. Digging/renovation of Wells/Ponds/Dam etc.
3. Water Supply through pipelines.
4. Construction/Renovation and repair of Community Centre/building.
5. Construction/repair of Roads/Culverts.
6. Construction/repair of school building.
7. Organising Medical Camps.
8. Organising Sports and cultural activities.
9. Misc works.
Proposals to be considered under CSR has to be submitted in structured format by implementing agencies. Specimen copy to be submitted in Letter Head Pad and soft Copy through email.