Women United for Economic Empowerment (WUEE) is a nonĖprofit organization promoting womenís rights, disadvantaged childrenís rights, human development to the rural/urban poor women, children and youths to be self-sufficient through economic empowerment.
1. To empower to defend their right and obtain justice at all time, and take rightful position in all trades, politics and in all spheres of life in society.
2. Educate the girl-child to maturity to enhance her usefulness to the society and contribute to nation building
3. Remove the inferiority in women and encourage them to aspire to higher positions without barrier in society
4. Education of the rural women to equate with the urban literate women
5. Granting soft loan to rural women to enable them engage in trade of their choice
6. To encourage women to compete with men in all spheres of life e.g. education, creative activities and technological advancement
7. To assist the less fortunate in society e.g. widows, motherless babies, handicap people by encouraging them to engage in trade of their ability and offer cash and material donations to them periodically
Education & Literacy, Womens Development & Empowerment
Not updated, come back soon or contact to NGO.
Contact Person: Iniobong E. Frank
Note:This profile page is registered for donations, advertisement, and promotion purpose. While all the information is deemed to be correct, we have not verified them and does not endorse the accuracy of the information published on this website. Readers/Donors are strongly advised to verify them on their own and use the information at their own risk. If you are a business owner click here to manage this profile page.
|Aalanavara (0)||Abhayapuri (1)||Achabbal (0)|
|Achalpur (7)||Achhnera (0)||Adalaj (0)|
|Adari (15)||Adilabad (24)||Adityana (1)|
|Adoni (3)||Adoor (13)||Adra (144)|
|Advocacy and Research||Aged and elderly||Animal Husbandry or Dairying & Fisheries|
|Animal Welfare||Art & Culture||Biotechnology|
|Children||Civic Issues||Dalit Welfare|
|Disability||Disaster Management||Eco tourism|
|Andaman and Nicobar Islands||Andhra Pradesh||Arunachal Pradesh|
|Chhattisgarh||Dadra and Nagar Haveli||Daman and Diu|
|Antigua And Barbuda||Argentina||Armenia|
Copyright ¬© 2016. All rights reserved by Searchdonation.com